[3.13] League Starter Budget 200 Chaos full content Lacerate Bleeding, viable SSF

I will try that.
"
DarkTigger wrote:
"
ArkBloodJaw wrote:

715 pDPS great one, gz :) I don't want to be annoying I'm really sorry for that but I m kinda interested in this build and I want melt all content with this one :) Tell me please when should we take Crimson Dance? And what's your opinion about bloodletting as an anointment? If this questions seem stupid I am sorry for that I just want to understand I little more about this game. Thx for response :)

You're not annoying, I posted to share my build so it's absolutely fine :) Feel free to ask everything you want !

You can take Crimson Dance when you start having 60-70% chance to inflict bleeding on your main skill, before it's a bit useless !

If I compare both :
25% increased Damage with Bleeding
40% increased Attack Damage against Bleeding Enemies
Bleeding you inflict deals Damage 5% faster
+8% to Damage over Time Multiplier for Bleeding

VS

+25% to Critical Strike Multiplier with Swords
50% increased Critical Strike Chance with Swords

Both are fine I would say, depend if you prefere crit or bleed. I would recommand to important your current build on POB, and then check the dps with both = )

To tell the truth I prefer RT to crits. I have some thoughts about changing crits on RT and increase bleed dmg but it's really meh. I think gladiator is better class for bleeding but I hate it :) So I think you are the first one who plays Slayer with lacerate cause it's meta of impale I suppose. I'll let you know when I end main story and go to maps.I can't decide what to do with sword, should I buy one with 500-550 pDPS for 30-80 chaos or it's better to buy off-hand with 650+ pDPS for 2-4 ex? Ah and last one, do you have any thoughts about Carnage Heart or it's kinda trash for us like Haemophilia?
Last edited by ArkBloodJaw on Feb 22, 2021, 5:57:32 AM
"
ArkBloodJaw wrote:

To tell the truth I prefer RT to crits. I have some thoughts about changing crits on RT and increase bleed dmg but it's really meh. I think gladiator is better class for bleeding but I hate it :) So I think you are the first one who plays Slayer with lacerate cause it's meta of impale I suppose. I'll let you know when I end main story and go to maps.I can't decide what to do with sword, should I buy one with 500-550 pDPS for 30-80 chaos or it's better to buy off-hand with 650+ pDPS for 2-4 ex? Ah and last one, do you have any thoughts about Carnage Heart or it's kinda trash for us like Haemophilia?

Well my build would be consider hybrid, as I dont spend all on bleeding =) That's also why i didn't play gladiator. The add damage is cool but not that much with that build, also slayer gives you leech, 20% finisher and immune to reflect.
I think you should save and buy for the better weapon you can afford, it will give you a great dps increase

For carnage heart, you'll loose the crit and multiplier from amulet, so i don't like it much :')
i'll send the pob once my build killed Sirus A9, should be up in a week !
"
DarkTigger wrote:
"
ArkBloodJaw wrote:

Well my build would be consider hybrid, as I dont spend all on bleeding =) That's also why i didn't play gladiator. The add damage is cool but not that much with that build, also slayer gives you leech, 20% finisher and immune to reflect.
I think you should save and buy for the better weapon you can afford, it will give you a great dps increase

For carnage heart, you'll loose the crit and multiplier from amulet, so i don't like it much :')
i'll send the pob once my build killed Sirus A9, should be up in a week !

It will be great :) Something new in your equipment?
My goal is to buy 6 link body with 100+ life and explode but it's about 13 ex :( I have an idea what if we don't take watcher's eye with phys from Pride instead of that we'll take one with Critical Strike Multiplier while affected by Precision?
"
ArkBloodJaw wrote:

It will be great :) Something new in your equipment?
My goal is to buy 6 link body with 100+ life and explode but it's about 13 ex :( I have an idea what if we don't take watcher's eye with phys from Pride instead of that we'll take one with Critical Strike Multiplier while affected by Precision?

Yeah I changed some items = )
Well I wanted a watcher with 2 good affix, either with precision or even the 10% chance to deal double damage while affected by pride is great, but they cost 20 exa -_-'

About the armor, the one am looking for is a 15% increased life and +140 life but they cost 7-8 exa too xD

Changed my belt for an abyssal one, it helps a bit !
Update 20 exa build, in order to upgrade your stuff after league start = )
Can do Sirus A9, Shaper A9, Elder A9, Katarina A9
POB is on main post updated

video: https://youtu.be/RTW_7a-VKMQ
"
DarkTigger wrote:
Update 20 exa build, in order to upgrade your stuff after league start = )
Can do Sirus A9, Shaper A9, Elder A9, Katarina A9
POB is on main post updated

video: https://youtu.be/RTW_7a-VKMQ

You've done it, my congratulations :) To tell the truth I am currently playing another build right now but I truly like concept of your build it's great, It's me who break anything I touch xD cause I ended up with 4k hp and can't even pass the last lab, but I am easily done tier 9-10 maps without dying. I've just watched your vid (I don't know French btw xD) and again I want to play this build :) I generally love lacerate and Slayer. Just need to think about it, mine main problem was low life pull (as I said before) and accuracy.

And as usual I have a question :) Tell me pls why do you use banner instead of blood and sand? How does it help? Cause with BaS we have good clearing in sand stance and increased damage in blood.
Last edited by ArkBloodJaw on Mar 1, 2021, 7:56:16 AM
So you know I've decided to give it a shot. Up some lvls done with lab and I truly like this build so I bought sword for 8ex and now my main goal to have about 5.5k hp. In the end I decided to use High templar gloves with vulnerability and temporal chains.
Last edited by ArkBloodJaw on Mar 1, 2021, 2:49:52 PM
"
ArkBloodJaw wrote:
So you know I've decided to give it a shot. Up some lvls done with lab and I truly like this build so I bought sword for 8ex and now my main goal to have about 5.5k hp. In the end I decided to use High templar gloves with vulnerability and temporal chains.

Hey sorry for the late answer, am very happy you liked it ^_^

about the banner, I use it to decrease enemy physical resistance. About blood and sand, to be honnest I just never used this spell so I didn't think of it xD

but that could work indeed ! Thanks for sharing !!!
Hello there!

Are you still playing in 3.14?

I really like the concept of this build, but would like to make sure it works in 3.14 as well.

Thanks.
Thank you, Pleasurebug.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info