Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

Ya the OP did an amazing job creating the build and it works perfectly fine as is on page 1 but there are some minor changes alot of made us to the skill tree just for QoL such as heart and soul, tirelesss, soverignty, etc.

But ya, just grab the two 30dex nodes, and if necessary the 35str/dex two, then over time you can poach medium clusters with +5dex, you can find them for 5ex sometimes, every 3 or 4 days 1 usually pops up. Aside from that its just a matter of having max dex on 2 pieces, ideally the gloves and boots if you can.

Myself, I only have dex on my;

and

Aside from that I have 1 30dex node in my tree, and then I have 20dex from my medium clusters, each one has 5dex, that puts me at 185 exactly.

For a long time though I just had the 2nd 30dex node until I found 4 mediums with 4/5dex.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Mar 5, 2021, 3:56:13 PM
"
karlklaps wrote:
I am currently trying random stuff out.
Chainbreaker feels suprisingly good. It has way more uptime then i thought.
I think it could be possible to use berserk for bosses because rage is always full when starting fight against bigger bosses.

also trying es overleech and corrupted soul.

Lots of fun tinkering around with this build.

Oh taking Chainbreaker sounds fun ! I'm running Vaal Haste but running Chainbreaker+Berserk is probably way better ! I gotta try this tonight
"
brunowa wrote:
Ok guys I have another really cool improvement for you.

Sixth link on Golems use Culling Strike.

After yesterday's video I did on Sirus it bugged me that he phased with about 10% life left... it made me think culling would be a good idea.

And it is... it's great!

Are you running Malachai's Artifice over Berek's Respite for those fights? I can't see the extra prolif being useful at all since those fights have minimal adds. Would allow you to run empower back on your golem links to get a bit of buff effect back too (except for your lightning golem).

A bit more annoying gear swapping and resummoning but hey we're already well in the territory of flexing insta-phase bossing DPS here I guess.
I have had a blast leveling this character, but I am facing some difficulties with mapping. The clear is absolutely amazing, but I am just getting one shot left and right. How important is the uber lab "Bastion of Elements" node? I am wondering if this is why? Also only level 80 doing t14's right out of the gate
"
HardPrimat wrote:
I did now a bit of a testing as many people recommended arcanist brand over self cast WOC. My statement to this adjustment is the following:

In my opinion it's worse by quite a bit for the following reasons:

-Only 1 Brand can be attached to an enemy, so you loose your storm brand to proc Elemental Overload. As boss fights last only a very short period, you most likely won't even proc Elemental Overload if you want to rely on your crits by BA or Arcanist Brand. (Storm Brand ticks super fast and procs EO very reliable in a short timeperiod)
-I only did a very short testing, but for me it looks like arcanist brand casts the skills not in parallel (WOC + Curse) This means it takes some time until both skills are applied to the enemy.

That's why my recommendation is to use self cast WOC + curse on hit, because:
-You only use it for bosses and no QOL for maps is needed
-If you learn boss spawn mechanics you can precast Wave of Conviction from a bit of distance, so that WOC starts traveling and hits the boss as soon as it spawns. this allows you to instantly apply WOC + Curse right of the first split second of the boss fight maximizing your DPS

stormbrand + awakened hextouch (lvl5) + flammability +ele weakness
(addition curse on chest and despair on hit ring)

triple curse with the benefit of 3x stormbrand for elemental overload procs with 4 gems? One button skill for all 3 curse and proccing EO.
Last edited by kwerd on Mar 5, 2021, 7:06:59 PM
so the clusters are super expensive, so I ended up grabbing some mediums with dex+ 1 of the mods in the pob as opposed to two, hope that works out?

Also curious, do we encounter any issues with getting stunned alot or?
Last edited by Chridian on Mar 5, 2021, 8:08:21 PM
i invested a bit on this build and now i am missing only a couple harvest crafting to swap my gloves and a GG watcher's eye

but i did something that i am surprised no one noticed that the build is very fragile in mapping because of stun, so i put stun avoidance on abyssal jewel and the mod from cinderswallow to give me over 80% stun avoidance and then i stopped dying to anything now, a little sacrifice in dps for a huge survivability
also anomalous chaos golem is pratically mandatory since lvl 20 + empower boosts phys reduction to almost 50% and put rolled a ton of divine on my lethal pride to give me more armour and stuff
before this i was thinking of doing the PF trick of using Hardened scar anoint + Enduring Hybrid flasks to "perma fortify" but it is only useful in rare situations
also i know that "cooked alive" in the medium jewels is BIS but burning bright and wasting affliction are fine too alongside blowback, i wish i could use cremator to get rid of porcupines but oh well
Last edited by Dragoon_Diver on Mar 5, 2021, 8:55:50 PM
"
iGanc wrote:
I have had a blast leveling this character, but I am facing some difficulties with mapping. The clear is absolutely amazing, but I am just getting one shot left and right. How important is the uber lab "Bastion of Elements" node? I am wondering if this is why? Also only level 80 doing t14's right out of the gate

Bastion of Elements is important when you set your character up properly and you have alot of your skill tree filled in, let me explain why.

For every notable passive you have you can absorb more elemental damage, so the more nodes you pick up, the higher the bastion goes.

Since we play at lower HP, 5-6k typically we convert a portion of physical damage taken to elements, which then gets absorbed by the bastion.

If you follow the guide you should at minimum have -10% phys taken as cold on the helm, and additional -20% phys taken as cold through a flask. The next thing you want to do is get an Elder Chest with phys taken as fire, you can even maven orb it to get as high as 18% of phys taken as fire damage with 10% of fire damage taken recouped as life.

You dont need the hunter/additional curse chest b/c you can just use awakened hextouch support to apply a 2nd curse.

Heres the better chest for conversion purposes;

This would be the helmet for conversion, also note the awakened hextouch slotted inside for 2nd curse;

This is the flask I mentioned;

You can even get additional phys taken as fire on certain passive notables via your lethal pride jewel.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Mar 5, 2021, 10:25:09 PM
"
Dragoon_Diver wrote:
i invested a bit on this build and now i am missing only a couple harvest crafting to swap my gloves and a GG watcher's eye

but i did something that i am surprised no one noticed that the build is very fragile in mapping because of stun, so i put stun avoidance on abyssal jewel and the mod from cinderswallow to give me over 80% stun avoidance and then i stopped dying to anything now, a little sacrifice in dps for a huge survivability
also anomalous chaos golem is pratically mandatory since lvl 20 + empower boosts phys reduction to almost 50% and put rolled a ton of divine on my lethal pride to give me more armour and stuff
before this i was thinking of doing the PF trick of using Hardened scar anoint + Enduring Hybrid flasks to "perma fortify" but it is only useful in rare situations
also i know that "cooked alive" in the medium jewels is BIS but burning bright and wasting affliction are fine too alongside blowback, i wish i could use cremator to get rid of porcupines but oh well

I run stun avoidance on implicits aswell but the best thing you can do to fix the build's fragility is just run flesh and stone. You can run wrath, malevolence, and flesh and stone and still have 110-130 mana unreserved and have a burning arrow (gmp version) that only costs 26mana without crafting -cost on your jewelery.

This is an example of the skill tree I run;

https://pastebin.com/Aem4b7uE

I run Disciple of the Unyielding as my annointment and have +1 minimum endurance charges crafted on my vermillion off ring, this gives me 2 endurance charges at all times, and then I also have an 8% chance to gain a 3rd charge on kills and gain 8% increased damage per charge, the 3rd charge also extends the duration of my immortal call which is further enhanced in duration by anomalous CWDT and increased duration.

Between those changes and flesh and stones blind and ranged damage mitigation things like porcupines pose no threat to me, I also have solid life, 6k or above and still have more then enough dps to melt anything and everything.

Overall all my crap looks like this;

I have 2 bows and 2 quivers to weapon swap onto bosses, the global crit quiver is for bossing.

Last thing rq, if you do go a similar route on the tree like I did, put some time and effort into your abyss jewels since you only have room for two, spend a little $ and harvest time on them.

Last edited by JCOH35 on Mar 5, 2021, 10:40:34 PM
If my ring has increased poison damage and increased poison duration, how do I take it off or swap it for chaos resistance or increased fire damage. I haven’t seen a remove chaos in any of my harvests yet. Although, 1 in 4 of harvests are Heart of the Grove for me.
Last edited by HeckinKoda on Mar 6, 2021, 12:15:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info