[3.13] Occultist Hexblast Blackflame Chaos Ignite | All content viable | 27 mil Shaper Ignite

"
pob showing you at about 70 short

I had a different amulet, I made the PoB after I was done with the build and converted so I didn't have all the gear anymore
Check out my other builds:
[3.14] Champion Relic of the Pact Petrified Blood
[3.13] Occultist Hexblast Blackflame Chaos Ignite
Hello there. I want to try your build and I have couple questions about that.

1. Is it league starter?
2. If so, what skill should I use for leveling (Bane, Soulrend?) and what nodes should I aiming for?
3. Is it good idea to make this build with max attack/spell block and what amount of energy shield will be good? Or maybe just drop some damage nodes and take couple of cluster jewels with 'Energy from Naught'?

I made PoB with max block but I don't really good on buildcrafting
https://pastebin.com/NGztXRKD
1. Is it league starter?
Sure, though the glove may be expensive early league

2. If so, what skill should I use for leveling (Bane, Soulrend?) and what nodes should I aiming for?
Yea.. I'm not good with that, I spent 6 hours leveling with hexblast, I don't enjoy 1-68 I try and not do that. If you have currency to spend for leveling, do hallow palm leveling. 3 hours and you'll be in end game.

3. Is it good idea to make this build with max attack/spell block and what amount of energy shield will be good?
You could try running a shield, you lose quite a bit of damage. I would suggest using a staff, and going life based with divine flesh, we get 80+ chaos resist from blackflame and ascendancy already.
Check out my other builds:
[3.14] Champion Relic of the Pact Petrified Blood
[3.13] Occultist Hexblast Blackflame Chaos Ignite
Money sink, I hope it's worth it...
Hey! Got nice 6 link staff and 6 link armour, what should i do with another 6 link? Despair 6link? if yes what gems i should put?

And why vulnerability instad of flammability in ring?
+ why -9 chaos res instead of fire res? we stacking fire dmg
Last edited by RichRamp on Mar 5, 2021, 2:04:00 AM
This build sounds super fun and I'M planning to make it however I still count as a newbie in poe.. How could I level this character efficiently?
I don't understand the need for wither totem if you're casting wither constantly from acendancy. Does the ascendancy only provide one stack per cast?
How is the map clearing with this build? Can it take out a screen full of mobs, multiple screens? Does anyone who has made this build happen to have a video demonstration of how well it performs in maps? Thanks in advance!
Last edited by USPatriot1942 on Mar 10, 2021, 6:12:02 PM
"
How is the map clearing with this build? Can it take out a screen full of mobs, multiple screens? Does anyone who has made this build happen to have a video demonstration of how well it performs in maps? Thanks in advance!

I made a 94 with this build, but I change some stuff. You can check it on my profile name Hexprout.

It cant clear multiple screen but it's fast enough. Single is not very good but I have twice less the dps of the creator. It's very tanky, I have 9.2kES and spider aspect.
Wouldnt herald of ash be good option for us as well, since we're based on ignite?
Last edited by generalfc on Mar 17, 2021, 4:44:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info