Frost Viking Armour, Back Attachment and Weekend Back Attachment Sale

poehalla
Yeah yeah, pretty cool, BUT GIVE US THE TWILIGHT MTX, I WANT THE SUN SHIELD
Stop asking for Twilight mtx when is 1 month after the end of the event. Not before 15 february...
I got excited seeing a render and dissapointed seeing the reality. Maybe next time :)
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
Viking helmets never had horns on them.
My most hated game.
My most favorite game.
Such is the duality of man.
I told ya. Viking Armour Set with giant helmet. I said gigantic last time, but oh well.
This back attachment though, is very nice and I like the Spirit Raven? it seems like, but the (drinking)Horn is a bit too big, really.

Regarding the Helmet, it was very rarely seen and used this kind of Helmet(s). Helmets like this have actually been found from the Viking era, but they very few. Helmets like this were more used in according to different kinds of Rituals, Festivities, Priests may used it on some occasions, and other stuff like status perhaps in some occasions. Not many used this kind of Helmets in direct situation of War or Battle.
Last edited by Kundarin on Feb 5, 2021, 3:26:33 AM
I was expecting much better when i see the portal and weapon effect, its seem like a outfit that been created five year ago ...
Just release the Twilight MTX already...
That's what everyone wants to see.
Release all of the Viking stuff in a supporter pack, and you've got yourself a deal!
Kinda "meh". I mean not bad - but looks more like Skyrim fan service than a badass Viking stuff ;)

P.S. Why back attachments cost almost as much as a whole armour sets? o_O
Last edited by Telvas on Feb 5, 2021, 8:22:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info