[Xbox] Patch 3.13.1 One Hour Realm Rollback

Shortly after deploying patch 3.13.1 on Xbox we started receiving reports that a number of unintended behaviours were manifesting. These included currency orbs not functioning on certain items, certain rewards being generated at extremely high rates, guaranteed predictive item crafting, and more. After we confirmed these unintended behaviours, we took the realm offline and began investigating. This led us to find that some data files had become corrupted which resulted in the above behaviours occurring. We have now fixed this. Due to the nature of these problems we have no choice but to roll the realm data back to just before we deployed 3.13.1 as protecting the state of the in-game economy is of utmost importance, and to leave the unintended items in play would be unfair to other players. We're very sorry about this, and will be investigating further to find how this occurred.
Last bumped on Oct 31, 2021, 7:22:45 PM
RIP Calster's 4 headhunters. Sorry buddy :(
Appreciate the clarity on this issue.
Thanks for the communication Jeff and team!

You're all awesome.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Amazing work on the turnaround time for fixing this. No other option really. This should help people understand you are in fact quite attentive to the console community, despite some people's suspicions. One can hope :) . I for one, genuinely appreciate it.
guess i chose a good time to be leveling up a new toon, thanks Jeff
xbox poe.. where people want e̶x̶a̶l̶t̶s̶ divines for junk items ¯\_༼ ಥ ‿ ಥ ༽_/¯
Really glad you all are happy about it but tell me how I am going to get my *&^*%*^*& 6 link I just rolled back FFS!

Punish the masses with an atom bomb because forensics \ surgical fix is too &#(*&$ hard apparently.

Could not be angrier right now.
Last edited by magnumpci on Feb 4, 2021, 10:52:07 PM
This guy with the reading comprehension failure.
Yup.
Thanks for the transparency in this issue and the swift action.
"
SavageMinnow wrote:
This guy with the reading comprehension failure.

By all means, do point out what I fail to grasp. And while you are at it, detail why they could not just fix whoever received inappropriate drops instead of punishing countless more who did not.

Again, their patch, the one with the issue they created, was live for an hour FFS.

It matters not to me anymore, tbh... I uninstalled the game
Last edited by magnumpci on Feb 5, 2021, 7:53:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info