[3.16 Updated Check Witch Forum]N1 Dominating Blow Life 9 Auras

Any advide to craft some of you gear?
"
Rekuhl wrote:
Any advide to craft some of you gear?

For Helmet its quite easy get an ilvl 86 Elder Base Bone Helmets go around 5-7 exalts with HoP reduced Reserved 30% and craft it with Bound Fossil only because if you hit double fossil with pristine it will get Minion Life and we dont need it.What we need is +3 to minion gems and Minion Damage 18 or 20
Make sure it has an Open Suffix for Avian ( Saqawal, First of the Sky) goes around 7 chaos in pathofexile/trade and even if it does not have life (prefix) you can craft 70 on it with bench which is above average good.
Other Helmets and not Bone Helmet base are quite cheaper.

Amulet get a warlord ilvl 75+ minimum .What you searching to start is Life Purity of Fire and Chaos Resistance. Lucent fossil or Luccent/Pristine is an option. Purity of Fire is quite easy to hit even with alterations.

Belts in general are cheap dont get into crafting a belt waste of time but thats my opinion

Gloves buy gloves with Life and Chaos resist make sure you got prefixes full and an open suffix and hit with Warlord exalt and hope for culling. I got it with second try.

Shield only spam with Pristine Fossil.
I made a lot of projects with shields sold a lot in this league.
Buy single resonators a lot of bases "Shaper ilvl85" and everytime you hit something good with #% recover life when you block just sell it and move to next base.
My shield i crafted it myself and removed a mod with Harvest to put the +2 gems on it for Enlighten. It was a 500 pristine project hit
Last edited by quodlike on Feb 15, 2021, 1:23:20 PM
BUMP. UPDATED (HOW TO GET STARTED AND ITEM CRAFTING GUIDE) Various visual modifications
I'm trying this one out and it seems good so far.

But I'm really not sure if Xibaqua is worth it on this build. Resistances are already pretty high, so that the "50% of Elemental Damage taken as Chaos Damage" does not really that much. You also waste your Energy Shield (500+) with it. The occasionally Buff of your DomBlow-Minions (2000++ Energy Shield) is also wasted.
Sure you still have more Chaos Resistance with Xibaqua, but thats about it.

Think I will try Ahuana for Overleech and more eHP.

edit:

Just did some test with Ahuana. For me overleech is the superior choice. That extra eHP is nice to have and you feel more safe in general while overleech is active.
Last edited by Kewrdy on Feb 17, 2021, 9:47:44 AM
"
Kewrdy wrote:
I'm trying this one out and it seems good so far.

But I'm really not sure if Xibaqua is worth it on this build. Resistances are already pretty high, so that the "50% of Elemental Damage taken as Chaos Damage" does not really that much. You also waste your Energy Shield (500+) with it. The occasionally Buff of your DomBlow-Minions (2000++ Energy Shield) is also wasted.
Sure you still have more Chaos Resistance with Xibaqua, but thats about it.

Think I will try Ahuana for Overleech and more eHP.

edit:

Just did some test with Ahuana. For me overleech is the superior choice. That extra eHP is nice to have and you feel more safe in general while overleech is active.

Thats a nice different approach. I play Xibaqua for the elemental damage reduction since we can reach 83% to Chaos resist.My thought was for boss killing while making the build. On a 1vs1 situation i think Xibaqua is superior.Gonna try Ahuana and see how the build plays out.In general the build is flexible a lot of people play impale on Dom blow but since Renewal was nerfed i went for impale on the Cluster Jewels.Also Predator could be swaped for a bit more dmg but then you cant control the minions and it feels weird if you get used to it.
Will try it, looking good!
Sorry for my English(.
Made this build! Something difficult bosses die! In terms of damage.
Oh yes! How do ghosts live with you? They die constantly on T16 maps
Last edited by Smooool on Feb 22, 2021, 5:22:19 PM
"
Smooool wrote:
Sorry for my English(.
Made this build! Something difficult bosses die! In terms of damage.
Oh yes! How do ghosts live with you? They die constantly on T16 maps

Spectres are not my final choise but you can get Harvest Mobs they are kinda unkillable most of them. Will update the build soon with one more aura active total 7 . I am searching for Harvest crafting in order to finish my last item i have been working on its gonna be insane.
BUMP THREAD FINAL BUILD COMPLETE UPDATED PASTEBINS AND GUIDE
24/02/21
Your PoB has frenzy and endurance charges checked for you and frenzy for minions, how are you generating these charges? Drop time of need for harmony of purpose?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info