[3.13] Peak life Necromancer -- 12k life, 7k+ regen/sec, delete everything

"
Granikk wrote:
does this stat on amulets effect minion dps? 1% increased Damage per 15 Strength

As far as I know only things with "minion" in them affect minions, so no.
"
Napzzz wrote:
"
KiadawP wrote:

1) What is the priority for ascendancy?

Lab order should be:

1.Commander of Darkness (either 1st or 4th depending on if you are just starting and cannot craft yourself enough res to finish story)

2.Mindless Aggression (this goes 2nd to prepare for the 2 nodes it branches to)

3.Bone Barrier ( this goes 3rd because it makes everyone including you that much tankier)

4.Unnatural Strength (This goes last because you won't feel the true power of +2 until maps)

"
What is the priority in passive tree routes, which keystone/notable to go first, 2nd ...last....

Best to refer to the passive tree section of the build.

Thanks,

I found the ascendency sequences of under the passive tree spoiler tab, but no info on which nodes to go first 2nd...in passive tree, & I read the entire thread.
Maybe I miss something.
I have the PoB, for sure, but it just show the final tree.
Last edited by KiadawP on Feb 7, 2021, 2:00:25 PM
"
Napzzz wrote:
"
chronicbint wrote:

Going smooth today, only issue is sometimes get overwhelmed with damage and doesnt seem much I can do about it. Need to run away more. :P

Get as many Blood of the Karui as possible and just spam them so you never die. I will add this to the important stuff section of the build.

Wouldn't a 100% Forbidden Taste be better? The degen afterwards shouldn't be an issue, I wouldn't think.
Any recommendation on what affects minion survivability the most? Basically I want to know what gear/gems in the 0-2 ex range make the most difference. Clearly stuff like Awakened Multistrike Support is out of the question until very late in the build.
"
maxvla wrote:

Wouldn't a 100% Forbidden Taste be better? The degen afterwards shouldn't be an issue, I wouldn't think.

Blood of the Karui is better than FT, we don't want any degens for our build. If you want though you can grab one; everybody has different playstyles and I can't judge that.
Last edited by Napzzz on Feb 7, 2021, 9:22:51 PM
"
Lemabelle wrote:

Any recommendation on what affects minion survivability the most? Basically I want to know what gear/gems in the 0-2 ex range make the most difference.

Gem level is the easiest and most effective way to boost minion survivvability. You want all your minion gems to be lvl 21.

After that you can refer to my tree to grab all the necessary minion max life and minion life regen nodes.

Animate guardian and spectes have meat shield and minion life support so they won't die.

If your zombies are dying you can put minion damage leech and that will be of tremendous help.
"
Napzzz wrote:
"
maxvla wrote:

Blood of the Karui is better than FT, we don't want any degens for our build. If you want though you can grab one; everybody has different playstyles and I can't judge that.

Well the goal would be to avoid death, so the instant 100% would prevent more deaths than some healing followed by a full heal shortly after. Also, if I read your post correctly, our regen should be high enough to basically counter the degen effect of the flask.

Unless you mean you are popping them constantly, rather than reactively.
Last edited by maxvla on Feb 7, 2021, 10:29:06 PM
how are zombies without feeding frenzy?
Yo guys.

First and foremost, thank you Napzzz for an original and interesting build. I have few ideas that I would like to discuss with you.

First, we are spending basically 6 points to get Grave Intentions. However, because of Brutality in our setup, the Unholy Might gives no extra dmg whatsoever, so it gives us only minion resistances and life as extra ES. Life as extra ES for AG can be crafted on the chest for Mask of the Stitched Demon and it honestly should be all you ever need for his survivability aside from deep delve. The resistances might be good, but you can get more tankiness for fewer points by going for Indominable army. Or, my favorite idea, you can spend one more point and go for Death Attunement, for more zombies and spectres as well as dmg and minion leech. Or you can just put the points whenever for more life pool or strength.

Second, strictly PoB warrior speaking, Awakened Minion Damage gives a bit more damage than Awakened Melee Phys. It is also a blue gem, so if you do not have white sockets on your weapon, we can switch it easily for Feeding Frenzy for clearing. The aggressive minions tag does wonders for clear speed.

I hope I am not missing anything obvious, but if I am I would appreciate if you guys would point it out. :)
Let me know what do you think. :)

Thank you and GL HF guys.
"
Malorie wrote:

how are zombies without feeding frenzy?

Not bad as we have Convocation in its place.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info