[3.13] Peak life Necromancer -- 12k life, 7k+ regen/sec, delete everything

Going smooth today, only issue is sometimes get overwhelmed with damage and doesnt seem much I can do about it. Need to run away more. :P
"
chronicbint wrote:

Going smooth today, only issue is sometimes get overwhelmed with damage and doesnt seem much I can do about it. Need to run away more. :P

Get as many Blood of the Karui as possible and just spam them so you never die. I will add this to the important stuff section of the build.
what is the gear setup for animate guardian and at what level or gem levels would you wanna animate it?
saquawal chest for running faster?
cold variant?
mon'tregul for explosions?
You want the gem to be level 21 when you animate your guardian.

Gear is your choice apart from Kingmaker for weapon.
"
"
chronicbint wrote:

Get as many Blood of the Karui as possible and just spam them so you never die. I will add this to the important stuff section of the build.

Ah thanks, I did wonder why you had two, will grab another. :)
Today i tried uber elder and i didn't have chance. Minions just died. I think this is time to find other build than zombies.
oh and what spectres do we wanna use?
what are you guys finding best for raise spectre?
I am using a host chieftain, gives power charges to everyone and carnage chieftan, gives frenzy charges.

However I am not sure how much help they are or if they would be better with something more defensive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info