When is this league going to end (Ritual)?

Anyone knows?

I enjoy the league but I need to know if I can finish my build in time.
http://tinyurl.com/ooety9v - Ranger bow lightning arrow crit build
Last edited by Dan1986 on Feb 1, 2021, 8:19:01 AM
Last bumped on Apr 10, 2021, 7:43:30 PM
Each league is 3 months.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
In the middle of April.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Hopefully never... Muwahaha

Seriously though, I hope the bugs gets worked out early enough that we have time to properly enjoy the league.
Recently discovered. I don't actually like the league but am loving the hell out of the new stuff the patch brought. Maven is the single best thing this game has ever added imho. The league itself is underwhelming at best, it's fine and all but it doesn't actually offer much for rewards or at least it hasnt for me. Not for the amount of stuff you are killing in each ritual. That said best patch ever, and combined with a underwhelming league was probably a good idea anyways. Otherwise we would have had massive loot saturation from the start. Patch is rewarding as hell. League not so much.
"
Recently discovered. I don't actually like the league but am loving the hell out of the new stuff the patch brought. Maven is the single best thing this game has ever added imho. The league itself is underwhelming at best, it's fine and all but it doesn't actually offer much for rewards or at least it hasnt for me. Not for the amount of stuff you are killing in each ritual. That said best patch ever, and combined with a underwhelming league was probably a good idea anyways. Otherwise we would have had massive loot saturation from the start. Patch is rewarding as hell. League not so much.

Completely agree.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Zod369 wrote:
Hopefully never... Muwahaha

Seriously though, I hope the bugs gets worked out early enough that we have time to properly enjoy the league.

---

Hopefully never is right... Best....league....ever.
Time. The Achilles heel of a casual exile these days. Leagues are 3 months and unchanged. What has changed is the amount of grind one must do in this bloated mess.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Rituals are amazing. Easy access to vailed items for crafting recipes unlock is almost must - have. Also lab enchanted helmets, 21/23 gem; etc many great stuff there.
"
Elua wrote:
Rituals are amazing. Easy access to vailed items for crafting recipes unlock is almost must - have. Also lab enchanted helmets, 21/23 gem; etc many great stuff there.

Veiled items are fantastic to have in Ritual.
Saves so much time unlocking crafting options.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info