When is this league going to end (Ritual)?

Hopefully never
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
but it doesn't actually offer much for rewards or at least it hasnt for me. Not for the amount of stuff you are killing in each ritual. Patch is rewarding as hell. League not so much.

Rituals is a great mechanics for SSF, and they are very rewarding by SSF standards. Hope Ritual will be added to core game for SSF's sake.
"
Beglets wrote:
Rituals is a great mechanics for SSF, and they are very rewarding by SSF standards. Hope Ritual will be added to core game for SSF's sake.

Yes, those 5 and 6 link armours are very nice to see for SSF.
"
Dan1986 wrote:
Anyone knows?

I enjoy the league but I need to know if I can finish my build in time.

We have a news post planned for early next week to let you know what to expect in terms of Ritual's end date and the timeline for 3.14. Generally speaking, it should be roughly as long as past leagues have typically been.
"
Generally speaking, it should be roughly as long as past leagues have typically been.

That's a lot of hedging lol.
We tested it extensively
I really enjoy this league as well. Both rituals and maven are great additions to the game!

Heck, i'm on my fourth (SC) character now before settling on a build i really enjoy. Something that is normally unheard of for me as i usually only play maximum 2 characters in a league.

So yeah, i wish for this one to last a good while as i am enjoying the heck out of it!
Last edited by Onds on Feb 27, 2021, 10:21:37 PM
Hope it's extended, fun league man! never played this much before lol
I would also love to know please, I haven't got much time to play but I'd love to get the hideout reward from challenges ><
"
"
Dan1986 wrote:
Anyone knows?

We have a news post planned for early next week to let you know what to expect in terms of Ritual's end date and the timeline for 3.14. Generally speaking, it should be roughly as long as past leagues have typically been.

Was this news post ever made? I am not seeing it.
...narf
"
"
"
Dan1986 wrote:
Anyone knows?

Was this news post ever made? I am not seeing it.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3046111

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info