[3.13] Detonate Dead Inquisitor League Starter + 10K EHP + Tanky + All Content + Noob Friendly + HC

What do u think about aspect of the spider insted of skitterbot ?
What the use of urgent order ? I don't understand the effect with enduring cry...

I have a shield with +% fire damage but i think about one like your's with +%life on block

I use an amulet with 0.4% fire damage leech : it's very good with DD
"
lemaitrejo wrote:
What do u think about aspect of the spider insted of skitterbot ?
What the use of urgent order ? I don't understand the effect with enduring cry...

I have a shield with +% fire damage but i think about one like your's with +%life on block

I use an amulet with 0.4% fire damage leech : it's very good with DD

I haven't had a chance to plug Aspect of The Spider into it yet but the reason I chose skitterbots was because of how generically strong it is. But you can try messing with it. Skitterbots is not mandatory by any stretch especially in softcore.

"
term wrote:
Hey any chance of you finishing this?

Thanks in advance.

Yeah, I will finish this in a few weeks I haven't played PoE for a little bit since some IRL stuff came up. Sorry about that.

"
bounchanhv wrote:
why didn't you take the delirium portal at the beginning? I was just curious in the gif.

Delirium looks awful when presenting PoE to people. I dodged it becaused I thought it would make my game run at 3-5 FPS haha.

"
Falcos wrote:
Im not quiet sure why youve taken the node Growth and Decay. I thought we dont do any dot dmg? Or am i completly mistaken?

And one more question, what exactly are exerted attacks?

My build focuses on Regeneration. I find with Harvest mobs you can already kill basically all content in the game damage wise our survival is more important. I think the sweet spot is about 45-50% regen per second and you basically are invulnerable.

Growth And Decay basically is just for the regen. When compared to the other options on the tree it's slightly superior. I plan on cutting some nodes for more regen from a cluster jewel in an updated version of the guide and Growth is probably one of them.

I have to figure out where I left the build off in PoB last time I was messing with it.

Hopefully will have everything refined soon =)
Last edited by Skullfurious on Feb 23, 2021, 7:45:46 PM
"
Saltbringer wrote:
Just came across a medium cluster crit jewel. Rolled around and got Precise Retaliation and Savage Response. Was about to respec a little to squeeze it in until i realized these might not be the right crit buffs, since we are supposed to be getting Global Crit Strike Chance/Multi and these passives are normal Crit Strike Chance/Multi. Can anyone advise?

Pretty sure that any passive generic critical node is global so you are fine. It's specifically when it's on a weapon that it doesn't do anything for our DD =)
Last edited by Skullfurious on Feb 23, 2021, 7:47:34 PM
I have crafted the sceptre below... Is it worth selling or mirroring? I'm asking.. I see this build would benefit from this a ton I figure...

Last edited by Drakaian on Feb 23, 2021, 10:12:38 PM
Hi

Is % increased spell damage work with the explode for detonate dead ?
Or is it only the % increased fire damage that work ?

Is the + fire damage to spell work ?

I want to craft a scepter and don't know if myine with +90% spell damage is used for the build.

Thx
I love this build i send you my gear on PS4 (sorry i know i don't play on PC....)
How are you getting life leech in your gear, with replica foible?
Last edited by Kowalski_ESP on Mar 2, 2021, 12:03:32 PM
What spectres would I use early on for SSFHC? At least until I find the ones mentioned in the guide.
Looks awesome! I want to try it, but what's the difference between the witch DD build and this one?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info