A Showcase of Deadly Renegade Supporter Pack

"
BearCares wrote:

that is an awful analogy

Btw... I suppose you think that the art team is choosing its color schemes at random. And I suppose you think that they don't already have this information written down somewhere. They just whimsically at random place happy little colors on their money making MTX's and hope that every once in a while that a few of them might happen to match up

Don't son me home boy

You know, try to help someone out and they just snap like a whip right back. Unbelievable.

Bear, here’s another way to look at it Mtx colour palette schemes and codes: no one gives a sh*t
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Nice video bro. Not a bad pack at all. GGG should hire u instead of whoever doing their showcases.

I got too much MTX as is...like a league merged stash too much otherwise I'd get it.
Git R Dun!
Good summary. Would be nice if you could do it for every upcoming armour set, till we get ingame preview.

Guess i will not use this set on the templar with his giraffe neck.

Small suggestion. Dont do 3-4 repeates of every direction for every class. Do only one full circle while zoomed in and out. Remember we can pause the clip ;)

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Good job on the review.

I have this pack on my game account and love it. However, if I am honest, I only bought for the pet.
...narf
It would be fine if GGG would show us top tier core packs this way, otherwise it's rather hard decision whether buy them or not.
LOL doesnt look like you went through many hard choices. Bought damn near everything.:P
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
LOL doesnt look like you went through many hard choices. Bought damn near everything.:P

He's talking about top tier packs. The number of badges doesn't do a good job showing that.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Jerle wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

He's talking about top tier packs. The number of badges doesn't do a good job showing that.

you copied xavathos :p
"

you copied xavathos :p

No shame in copying a good idea :p
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info