[3.16] ❄️ Peak Performance Ice Shot Deadeye ❄️ | Deceivingly Tanky | Start>Endgame

Hello, to answer all your question:

"
Enven_ wrote:
Can I craft something better then Hyrri's Ire? If yes, what?

That would be difficult, as Hyrri's Ire provides us the significant dodge/spell dodge chance, + added DPS benefit.

Let's look at the mods available on crafted rares.
-Attack dodge 6% (less than Hyrri)
-Spell dodge 10% (as good as Hyrri)
-Attacks have +X% to Critical Strike Chance (build already have too much crit chance)
-+1 to Level of Socketed Active Skill Gems (Ice Shot doesnt really scale much with gem level)
-Enemies you Kill Explode, dealing 3% of their Life as Physical Damage (Build doesn't really need more help with clear)
-Chance to gain Frenzy / Power charge on hit/crit (not necessary as we have our own charge generation setup)

In summary, no crafted rares are marginally better than Hyrri's

"
Enven_ wrote:
Also, 100% deli(with scarabs, nemesis, beyond) can be played?(ofc with HH).

I've done 60% Delirious without HH, so I'd say definitely doable.

"
Enven_ wrote:
Why no chain or mirage archer? Wouldn't it be better for clear?

Once again, the build really doesn't need more help with clear, outside innate chain & add. projectiles from ascendancy and other sources of add. projectiles (bow / dying sun)
My Youtube channel guide:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuOAAZyUPDtInV9UDiH4BBw
Can I get some advice on my gear please? Looking for any potential upgrades :)

POB has me sitting at 4k HP, 1200 Dex, All ele res cap, -30% chaos res.

I have corrupting blood immunity on my Lioneye's so no need for Staunching flask :)
Last edited by Detrites on Feb 19, 2021, 2:47:26 PM
"
Can I get some advice on my gear please? Looking for any potential upgrades :)

POB has me sitting at 4k HP, 1200 Dex, All ele res cap, -30% chaos res.

I have corrupting blood immunity on my Lioneye's so no need for Staunching flask :)

What kind of troubles are you actually facing with currently, with the gears that you have?

Also it doesn't seem like you're strictly following my build per se, so not sure what you're looking for.
Sorry, maybe this is a stupid question:

In the video i see you are firing 6 projectiles / arrows. How come? Accordning to your guide it should be 4 arrows (1 Base + 2 via ascendancy + 1 via Bow Mod ) -> How do you get the additional arrows to reach 6 projectiles ?

Thanks in advance!
Hello, enjoying your build this is my first character past 30. How do you deal with poison? I want to use that HP potion but I feel I need the flask immunes. I am level 91 and doing t15 maps.

Thanks
"
Jertn wrote:
Sorry, maybe this is a stupid question:

In the video i see you are firing 6 projectiles / arrows. How come? Accordning to your guide it should be 4 arrows (1 Base + 2 via ascendancy + 1 via Bow Mod ) -> How do you get the additional arrows to reach 6 projectiles ?

Thanks in advance!

Hello, I used Dying Sun Ruby flask for 2 additional projectiles. It really improves clear by quite abit and it helps bossing too due to Voidfletcher procs.

"
DrPoppler wrote:
Hello, enjoying your build this is my first character past 30. How do you deal with poison? I want to use that HP potion but I feel I need the flask immunes. I am level 91 and doing t15 maps.

Thanks

Cheers, happy to hear that. For poison, use the following:

1. Chaos resists on gears
2. Atziri's promise / amethyst flasks
3. Pantheon (Soul of Arakaali upgraded + Soul of Shakari upgraded)

No.1 is abit tough, No.2 is well typically spammed during mapping, and Soul of Arakaali is default choice while you can pick Soul of Shakari during Al-Hezmin.

Beyond that I don't really feel the poison or any other chaos DOT as much with my character.
I found some alternate pathing you can do for loss of 1.6% life regen, but gain of 50% evasion rating and 12% increased damage.

Current Pathing:

New Pathing:
"
RazorGnome wrote:
I found some alternate pathing you can do for loss of 1.6% life regen, but gain of 50% evasion rating and 12% increased damage.

Current Pathing:

New Pathing:

Have considered that before, but actually what you really lose is +20 strength from the tree, which locks you out of awakened elem. damage with attacks, immortal call & high level of inc. duration.

I always like to spec. my tree so that my build are less stats dependent on gears, easier for me to upgrade down the path (stats not possible to target craft via harvest, will be much more expensive).

Also that evasion gain is not significant enough for the build EHP IMO, vs 1.6% HP regen.
"
mantol456 wrote:

Have considered that before, but actually what you really lose is +20 strength from the tree, which locks you out of awakened elem. damage with attacks, immortal call & high level of inc. duration.

I always like to spec. my tree so that my build are less stats dependent on gears, easier for me to upgrade down the path (stats not possible to target craft via harvest, will be much more expensive).

Also that evasion gain is not significant enough for the build EHP IMO, vs 1.6% HP regen.

ahh ok, that makes sense.
Thanks for the build, the most enjoyable ice shot ive played in 7 leagues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info