Echoes of the Atlas Week Two Report

2 week just drop 1 ex
im still crashed
run 20-30 map hae region and no harvest (4 note hảvest skill tree)
Path Of Exile: Runescape League
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"
I captured 10 bosses and didn't get an invitation from the Maven
This issue should now be fixed. If you have already captured 10 bosses and haven't yet received an invitation, you should receive a guaranteed invitation drop upon your next boss kill within that region.

I beg to differ. I just completed Lex Proxima all maps witnessed and no invitation.
Any plans to institute a max qty 10 orb (that includes the count for the Horti-station) for storing / trading harvest crafts through the GGG trade and within the client? Thus not making us rely on 3rd party apps/sites to perform trades to acquire these crafts, while handing FANTASTICALLY expensive items to other players in hopes they apply the correct craft, let alone just give back the item?
whoever reads this, i love you.
Chris Wilson owns my soul <3
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
You really need to increase the harvest craft limit. The 1%ers have hours to wait on TFT for their craft to show up. But if you have limited time to play or if you are in SSF you can't actually store enough crafts to craft an item.

I want more control over WHEN I do things. I don't want to be forced to do one mod at a time. I want to craft a whole item.
"
Can you increase the capacity of the Horticrafting Station?
Limiting the number of crafts that can be stored is the trade-off for keeping very powerful crafts accessible. We don't have any current plans to increase the storage limit.

At first I liked the limit of 10 and felt it was necessary, but after awhile it feels too limited.

Possible solutions:
Can store so many of each colour craft ie 8 of each.
Or
Being able to stack similar crafts maybe to a limit of 3-5. (Yes there are item lvls on crafts but anything 76 or above can still be stacked as they work on every base above.)
maven should really only be able to heal bosses a few times, having a cap of the number so if you dont have a lot of dps the fight is still possible

i did a maven shaper earlier today, it was a lot of fun and tense, being the longest 3rd phase i think i've ever had, but my character has a lot of dps. i cant imagine someone playing their favorite quin build and then finding out it is literally just not viable because it doesn't have enough dps to outweigh her healing.
almost complete atlas, no Niko, Einhar, Alva, Zana or Jun spawning = just a streak of bad luck for some players. Okay, GGG, you never make mistakes, we got it. Just get this shit fixed quietly this week

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info