FIX YOUR GAME
Last edited by Lvzb3l on Jan 28, 2021, 7:07:01 AM
Cool :)
"
Yohishio5 wrote:
"
Deonbekende wrote:
"
People need to shut up about the "Fix your game". Go on and create a game. Also y'all monkeys need to know that the MTX team has nothing to do with the crashes you're encountering.

Please get a bit of knowledge before doing something to embarrass yourself.

This is the perfect place for our complains to be notice. I won't support GGG with my money until they fix their game, i don't spend money on F2P game when quality isn't there.

I crash every 2 mins, enscnaring arrow have a cooldown because a bug and fck my bleed build boss capacity. They delayed this league especially to avoid this kind of thing and guess what ... it still happen.

Then go on, join the GAME team not the MTX team and try to fix a game yourself.
The quality is here, there is a minority of people like you who are crying for crashes and such when others aren't.
GGG always work hard behind the scenes for everything, and people like you really make GGG want to work less because they are always doing something wrong or not enough when they do enough things but you're too blind to see it.

Actually yes. They dont get credits for something that is expected from somebody else aswell. They work hard because they want our money for those (overpriced) mtx to cater the investor.

So if they have the ressources to throw mtx after mtx after mtx in our faces and not the ressources for communication or fixing stuff, than there is a hugh missallocation inside the studio that needs to be adressed. Because that will lead to more problems short/to mid term.

Of course the mtx team cant fix the game and of course a few mtx people can do a lot of mtx that can be sold (especially if it is a copy and past work like the armor and portal stuff in four different colors). BUT, again, communication and strategy are a key part in the perception of whats going on behind the scean and the mood/acceptense of the community.
FIX YOUR GAME
"
SerChivalry wrote:
Fix your game.
I don't know that Rapture is the right name for this current batch of MTX that are being trotted out, given that at least two of the three items have been more fire-related than anything rapturous. I figure something like Inferno or Hellgate might be more appropriate.

I did say "something like", since I realize both those names are pretty poor... but they're certainly more properly indicative of what these MTX look like than "Rapture" is.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info