How to trade (sell) Harvest Horticrafting?

Can't wait for the changes to harvest, some discord is not the way this game is meant to be played and if GGG can't see that it's just another nail in the coffin.
Second-class poe gamer
"
demonstorm wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
TFT will always be "The Fantasy Trip" to me. It was a table-top roleplaying system that came out about the same time D&D did. The combat system was simple, but a whole lot more fun and tactical than D&D was. Loved that game. Based on Melee and Wizard from Steve Jackson.

First thing that came to mind was the frozen throne.

This. Also tit for tat.
Git R Dun!
"
Merix wrote:
https://discord.com/invite/tftrove

The Forbidden Trove discord is where most harvest craft trading happens.

Hello, first of all, thank you for this recommendation.

When I did registration, it mentioned In order to use this tool, you need to have at least one of the following roles: @Trusted Service Providers (20 unique vouches) or @TFT Friends (5 rep).

I do not really understand what I have to do to use this tool.

Anyone can give a guide for this?
"
Cloud989 wrote:
"
Merix wrote:
https://discord.com/invite/tftrove

The Forbidden Trove discord is where most harvest craft trading happens.

Hello, first of all, thank you for this recommendation.

When I did registration, it mentioned In order to use this tool, you need to have at least one of the following roles: @Trusted Service Providers (20 unique vouches) or @TFT Friends (5 rep).

I do not really understand what I have to do to use this tool.

Anyone can give a guide for this?

You don't need anything to use this discord.

Go to the channel "Harvest-wts-esc". This is the channel to sell harvest crafts in sc expedition.

You basically just post what you want to sell and if someone is interested they'll dm you on discord where you can work things out. There's a format you have to follow when you post:

Your first line has to be "WTS Softcore"
Next lines is whatever you want to sell

Example:

WTS Softcore
Aug influence - 7ex
Crafting is really all about the 1%ers now. Good harvest crafts used to be something anyone could find, now they are in the hands of a very select few. Same with the awakener orb/maven orb rodeo that makes items that put harvest crafts to shame. Only the truly rich can afford to keep the coin flipping nature of the maven's orb going until they hit the jackpot.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
TFT will always be "The Fantasy Trip" to me. It was a table-top roleplaying system that came out about the same time D&D did. The combat system was simple, but a whole lot more fun and tactical than D&D was. Loved that game. Based on Melee and Wizard from Steve Jackson.

Thanks for that one, didn't know of it's existence. And it's even current. Going to have a good read in it.
Did you try turning it off and on again?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info