3.13.0c Patch Notes (restartless)

To anyone, like me, crashing after 5 seconds:

- Delete production_Config on Documents
- Relaunch de the game
- Switch between graphics engine (my problem was Vulkan), the fps on dx11 is bad, but i don't have the game crashing

"
jackpotcs wrote:
To anyone, like me, crashing after 5 seconds:

- Delete production_Config on Documents
- Relaunch de the game
- Switch between graphics engine (my problem was Vulkan), the fps on dx11 is bad, but i don't have the game crashing

Did this, but still have consistent crashes starting combat in a new map. After the crash when I reload, the rest of the map goes fine but will inevitably crash on the next.

Crazy how these crashes keep happening when I've never had this problem in previous leagues...
Stuck on 5 rogues. Karst seems to be bugged and rsgoldfast he did not introduce anyone. He is level 4/max/max now..
"
eunn123 wrote:
"
still crashing to desktop randomly after this patch, particularly in labyrinth, which is particularly frustrating

I had this problem aswell, and many people do experience the same thing. This for me atleast was a Vulkan problem. Switched to DX11 and have had 0 crashes and it's been 2 days since the switch.

I want Vulkan to run like it did last league, hope things will get better.

I've tried both Vulkan and DX11 and same results. Random Crashes to Desktop without warning at random. Nearly went a whole day without crashes and then yesterday basically couldn't play more than 10 minutes without a crash. No idea what to do.
Fixed a common instance crash. --> that's not true the right thing is : introduced a common instance crash.

Seriously GGG since this patch a have several game crash ...
Game is still crashing after patch on xbox. Crashed multiple times yesterday and this morning. Lost contracts in heist and 2 times my game just closed on uber lab. In mapping the same. Pretty annoying... but btw EOTA is awesome <3 you guys did perfect work once again :) love it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info