3.13.0c Patch Notes (restartless)

"
Crokodylek wrote:
Synthesised unique bosses on zana missions do not drop unique items with 3 implicits, even with "Synthetic Source" passive on atlas.

Its a bug right?
And those missions are not progressing maven's invitaion even if main map was opened with maven's presence.

I think Zana atlas is not your atlas
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Heist fix - when?

Stuck on 5 rogues. Karst seems to be bugged and he did not introduce anyone. He is level 4/max/max now..
"
jackpotcs wrote:
Well, after 3.13c i can't do a s*

Crash after 5 seconds in game

Try emptying the subfolders under "Documents\My Games\Path of Exile". This worked for me.
"
HalfFiction wrote:
"
jackpotcs wrote:
Well, after 3.13c i can't do a s*

Crash after 5 seconds in game

Try emptying the subfolders under "Documents\My Games\Path of Exile". This worked for me.

You don't need to empty everything

Usually just

\Countdown

\DailyDealCache

\Minimap

\MOTDCache

\ShopImages
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Cleaning the folders in Documents was the first that I tried. No results.
Last edited by jackpotcs on Jan 21, 2021, 1:37:13 AM
Please fix the Hierophant bug ASAP. Thanks.
"
sidtherat wrote:
Heist fix - when?

Stuck on 5 rogues. Karst seems to be bugged and he did not introduce anyone. He is level 4/max/max now..

disregard that

it magically got fixed despite nothing in patch notes. gained 2 new rogues in 2 heists
After this patch I am getting really high framtimes spike which results in delay lag. Anyone else getting this?
is there a fix for the pixilation issues when starting a zone... everything is boxed out, and has to "come into focus." It usually takes 30-40sec, and is laggy af. I run Invidia if that helps.
"
still crashing to desktop randomly after this patch, particularly in labyrinth, which is particularly frustrating

I had this problem aswell, and many people do experience the same thing. This for me atleast was a Vulkan problem. Switched to DX11 and have had 0 crashes and it's been 2 days since the switch.

I want Vulkan to run like it did last league, hope things will get better.
Last edited by eunn123 on Jan 21, 2021, 2:39:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info