The Ritual Brimmed Hat

Hats hats hats.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
nomorats wrote:
So it looks like the whole Ritual league was inspired by Heilung - Maidjan, why not give it some credit, Chris?

Sorry but first i had to google what the hell that is and secondly thats not original in any way as Heilung-Maidjan is clearly inspired by the germanic pantheon.
Like quite a lot of newer popculture btw.
I dont really see any reason for your baseless accusation.
Last edited by jersch_ on Jan 18, 2021, 2:57:23 AM
DAMN :O
Nice. Not as good as Heist's "brimmed" hat, but this one has an actual brim, so bonus points for that.

Kind of a cross between the Bestiary Brimmed Hat and a plush animal head cap. I like it.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"only available during the Ritual League and won’t appear in the shop in the future"

Lets wait and see....
I am sorry but I just don't get the whole brimmed hat and collect all the hats thing...
There are only four rules you need to remember: Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, Throw away the plan. Follow my lead and you’ll be fine.
"
propicio wrote:
"only available during the Ritual League and won’t appear in the shop in the future"

Lets wait and see....

None of the other brimmed hats have appeared in the shop since the conclusions of their respective leagues, so I feel safe in saying that if you want it, you should get it before league's end.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Noice! Finally a normal brimmed hat. I need points but not a fan of any of these new packs.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Nice !
Could this actually be the one & only Brimmed Hat I have ever purchased?
Hhmm, time will tell.
But also, this actually looks like a Brimmed Hat as well, compared to many others you know.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info