I have a confession.

I made multiple accounts in an attempt to increase my chances getting into the beta. I'm really sorry GGG, and all of the forum members who've been waiting. I've decided to do the right thing before I'm (if at all) granted beta access: giving away the names of the extra account names.

Any admins please feel free to ban these accounts:

XxDancepartyxX
MilkmanJoe
BulimicWalrus
NickDipples
ShovelSpade

I'm probably going to get a lot of backlash for this, but I felt like I had to do this before any of these fake accounts were chosen.

Again, sorry everyone.

[/somewhat overly dramatic post]
"
Tanzfete wrote:
I made multiple accounts in an attempt to increase my chances getting into the beta. I'm really sorry GGG, and all of the forum members who've been waiting. I've decided to do the right thing before I'm (if at all) granted beta access: giving away the names of the extra account names.

Any admins please feel free to ban these accounts:

XxDancepartyxX
MilkmanJoe
BulimicWalrus
NickDipples
ShovelSpade

I'm probably going to get a lot of backlash for this, but I felt like I had to do this before any of these fake accounts were chosen.

Again, sorry everyone.

[/somewhat overly dramatic post]

NICK DIPPLES! hahahahaahaa

oh i mean f you guy how dare you

eh, its a nice gesture of integrity but doesn't increase beta chances so ... doesn't sway my emotions too much.

While we're making confessions. This is going to be hard for me... i called multi's douchebags and a-holes before on this forum. forgive me
Moderators coming soon. Genius publicity ideas have sucked me into this game.
Well, I'm not trying to do this for beta-key appeal, I just kinda felt morally obligated to do this.

If anything this will decrease my chances :P
You can just give the keys and make people happy.
"
Tanzfete wrote:
Well, I'm not trying to do this for beta-key appeal, I just kinda felt morally obligated to do this.

If anything this will decrease my chances :P

I understand, that shows a lot of integrity, we'll see if anyone gets upset or if you get disciplined at all

Dude you gotta give me NickDipples i love that one
Last edited by TheDerpilator on Aug 16, 2011, 2:14:16 AM
His multiple accounts are probably not really his lol

While we're on this subject...these accounts don't deserve to win the beta lottery!

bumbas
Last Visited: September 3, 2010 7:01 PM
Total Forum Posts: 0 (0 posts per day)

dorkchop
Last Visited: February 6, 2011 2:21 PM

Slug
Last Visited: March 26, 2011 5:23 PM

lorgore
Last Visited: August 11, 2011 6:22 PM

cry4more
Last Visited: December 21, 2010 8:18 PM

kamekpwns
Last Visited: June 7, 2011 9:21 AM
I play sc2 at top 0.1%, D2 casually few years ago, Dota for 7 years real tryhard, casual league of legends.

I love my beta key! Got some feedback about quest direction, projectiles, UI, and a lot of compliments about the art style.
Well, if by chance the Devs don't see this thread (which I'm not sure if they will) I'll give away any extra keys I might get.

EDIT: Yes, the account are mine, the devs can check the IP of the accounts to confirm.
Last edited by Tanzfete on Aug 16, 2011, 2:15:36 AM
"
Tanzfete wrote:
Well, if by chance the Devs don't see this thread (which I'm not sure if they will) I'll give away any extra keys I might get

By the rulebook you aren't allowed to give away keys and i don't think being a multi is against the rules officially either. Can anyone confirm or deny that?
fet gucked :O
"And the timer said let there be light!"
"And there was light, The timer said Let there be thunder, And there was thunder"
"And the timer said LET THERE BE TORTURE STARVATION AND INSOMNIA, and there was all of these things struck down upon.... anyone who gazed upon its deathly figure.."
If they are all your accounts, noble of you. But if they are not cleared, giving away the keys to lucky people would be next best, if you get more than one :)
My beta key to arrive by September 4th, my birthday, I hope... ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info