Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.13] sburmass's Cyclone build | Speed Demon | Boss Killer | 100% PHYS IMPALE | Cluster Jewel Abuse

Hello everyone, and welcome to my cyclone berserker guide.
Today I'm going to be talking about my 2nd ever build (that I've decided to make a guide on), after playing this build for so long it's hard for me to play anything else just because of the sheer speed and smoothness this build achieves.

What is cyclone?, I think most of us know cyclone as it's so popular and beginner friendly to use. Cyclone is a channeling area of effect melee skill that works while moving.

The main issue with combining cyclone and berserker, most sane people would pair cyclone with slayer since the slayers ascendency nodes compliment cyclone as it grants more area of effect and culling strike which are absolutely priceless additions to cyclone. The problem arises when pairing berserker with cyclone as the berserkers ascendancy nodes provide nothing but damage and move speed don't get me wrong they are all very useful and nifty but with no way to increase our area of effect the build doesn't seem viable. But worry no more, in delirium league cluster jewels were added to the game and we are going to abuse the living hell out of them. Let us begin!

MAIN TAKEAWAY FROM THIS GUIDE

First of all, I realize not everyone can replicate this build since it's very GG endgame stuff.
But the main reason I made this guide is to showcase how Panopticon combined with Ancestral Guidance can grant a zero DPS build boss killing capabilities.

You may be thinking to yourself, these are such a waste of passive points. But no, these 2 passives when you use both your Ancestral Protector and Vaal Ancestral Warchief will boost your damage massively (80% increased effect of buffs granted by your totems. the buffs which will be amplified are +attack speed and +melee damage). Now we can only reap the rewards from these 2 passives during boss fights so you should make sure your clearing speed is up to par first before working to these 2 goals

Demonstration Illustration

https://youtu.be/22J8xg7wLE4 3.13 overview using mentioned cyclone build

Gear

Helmet

Devoto's devotion is honestly BIS for any cyclone build, the movement speed is crucial in using cyclone since cyclone when used reduces your movement speed

Weapon

The weapon which I'll be using in this build is a very high DPS 2 handed axe, why a 2 handed axe? Because it gives the most melee strike range out of all the weapons and melee strike range contributes to cyclones area of effect.

Accessories

Rings ---> any base type is fine, just remember to get enough life and resistances, I also use rings to grant me enough intelligence to use infused channeling and to give me curse on hit (vulnerability)

Amulet ---> Same for rings, get enough life and resistance if necessary, we can get extra melee strike range here through a certain craft and we anoint panopticon (more info on why in the main takeaway spoiler)

Body Armor

A 6-link body armour with good life and resistance is imperative.
Here I have a mod which reduces cyclones mana cost effectively making it cost 0 mana, this rids me of the nightmares of mana leech etc. But if you do not have this mod, simply allocating a mana leech node in the passive tree will suffice and solve your mana problems.

Boots

Again, get some boots with adequate life and resistances, while having increased movement speed (this will help you a lot, don't neglect it)
My boots have a tailwind mod and an increased attack speed enchantment on kill, basically giving me more attack speed and movement speed to enhance the spinning experience.

Gloves

Blah blah life and res, we can get melee strike range here which is very juicy, if you don't have enough accuracy or damage you opt for accuracy rating or physical damage mods to alleviate your short comings.

Belt

In this build I'm using a headhunter for better clear speed, I decided to finally give headhunter a try and I actually enjoyed using it.
If you do not want to use a headhunter then you buy a stygian vise which is more consistent dps

Gems

Cyclone:
Brutality support
+
Pulverise support
+
Impale support
+
Melee physical damage support
+
Infused channeling support

Buffs/Auras:
Vaal haste
+
Berserk
+
Blood rage
+
Flesh and stone
+
Blood and sand
+
Pride
+
Precision

Totems:
Ancestral protector
+
Vaal ancestral warchief

IMPORTANT! Jewels/Cluster Jewels

For normal jewels we stack %increased maximum life and whatever damage mods you can afford to get (crit multi/area damage/damage with axes etc)

For cluster jewels, find jewels that have both Magnifier and Titanic swings in order to get maximum aoe for cyclone

Flasks

Life flask to remove bleeding
Quicksilver flask to increase clear speed
Onslaught flask to increase dps/speed/crit chance
Lion's roar to increase dps/knockback enemies away from us
Diamond flask for the cherry on top :) (crit chance/dps)

Bandit Choice

Kill all
2 passive points are too good to pass down

Pantheon
Soul of the brine king
To mitigate stuns, since cyclone got nerfed

Soul of shakari
To make us more resilient towards poison/chaos damage over time

Levelling

Start with molten strike then work your way up from there onto frost blades or whatever you prefer or you could even stick to molten strike, and when you can get cyclone equip it immediatly

Path of building + DPS Picture (3/3/2021)

https://pastebin.com/mdnevExL

Thank you for checking this out, hopefully you leave a wiser exile.
Questions and opinions are welcome.

Last edited by SBurmasS on Mar 3, 2021, 5:52:45 AM
Last bumped on Mar 22, 2021, 12:48:27 PM
-Added DPS image
-Clarified some things

Enjoy!
Sweet video...best I ever seen in a build guide... 62m cyclone DPS is insane these days. Nice show.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 17, 2021, 2:37:14 AM
Pastebin link doesnt work
"
Nickwismar wrote:
Pastebin link doesnt work

I tried opening the pastebin link in pob, it worked for me.
I'm using the community fork one, also make sure your pob is up to date.

(1) click import from pastebin

(2) paste the link exactly as it is and click import

(3) click import again

=========================================================================

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Sweet video...best I ever seen in a build guide... 62m cyclone DPS is insane these days. Nice show.

Thanks man, appreciate the support if you have any questions on the build feel free to ask :) <3.
NicE Work.

Thumb UP
Last edited by knd01 on Jan 18, 2021, 10:04:42 AM
Now it should be more viable for Ritual league: https://pastebin.com/rLYpscHx
Last edited by Yukiomi on Jan 19, 2021, 9:02:38 AM
why do you have ancestral protecter and warchief? You can summon only 1 of them at a time or did i miss something?

Also deep cuts doesn't exist anymore in this league? (no item search on it and doesn't exist in poedb?)
Last edited by Deadlyshine on Jan 19, 2021, 1:56:05 PM
"
Deadlyshine wrote:
why do you have ancestral protecter and warchief? You can summon only 1 of them at a time or did i miss something?

Also deep cuts doesn't exist anymore in this league? (no item search on it and doesn't exist in poedb?)

Deep cuts has been removed from loot tables but still exist in standard as legacy.
"
Deadlyshine wrote:

Most melee builds use this strategy, you can actually spawn 2 totems if the second one is a vaal variant.

In this build I use ancestral protector combined with VAAL ancestral warchief, this bypasses the 1 totem limit :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info