Before we launch Echoes of the Atlas tomorrow

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts Chris, you and the team have done amazing things even with the added challenges of the pandemic, truly a testament not just to your team's skills, but to how you guys manage as it takes serious leadership to push out something like this under the current environment.

Everything you guys do helps hundreds of thousands of people get through these crazy times, depressions avoided due to massively entertaining content!

Keep it up guys, you're truly one of the most unique game creator teams we've seen in the last couple decades!
You are breathtaking Guys :)
Keep the awesome work, and great content flowing, and we'll never go anywhere. Really excited about this league. Can't wait to get my hands on it.
Why nerf totems?
Only a few questions: why are you deleting the spectres builds? There are many people who love them. Why you frustrate them? Why you force them to change their style of playing?
Last edited by JacquesDurban on Jan 15, 2021, 9:05:00 AM
(In my best McConaughey voice) alright, alright, alright

I will give it one more try :)

-Ro
Thank YOU very much, Mr. Wilson! Also thanks to everyone at GGG of course! Have fun watching streams, i guess Ziz will dedicate a beautiful death to you.
GREAT JoB GGG! Best, as always!
"
Kuchen79 wrote:
Honestly I was expecting an appology for the misleading announcement, but this is also some text, I guess.

Also am I missing something? Whats so precious about the term "Ritual" that it gets it's own dedicated paragraph?

feels spoiled brat man

now apologize for your awful manners

So excited for this!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info