Stress-Free PoE! BONE ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.13

Is there any reason not to switch between Chaos Golem and Carrion Golem for bossing vs. clearing?
Crushing it SSF :)

Hey everyone! I hope everyone is well this wonderful Saturday morning. Hopefully, you all have, or will have, a great day ahead. Let's see what we have to respond to today...

"
GoldMineTrash wrote:
Spoiler
Loving the build, farthest I've ever gotten -- but getting chewed up by T13+ ... Im ele-capped, but only have 10% chaos. My armor is around 1400 and sub 1000 avoidance. Im at 4900 life.

You can check out my character "Downward" -- maybe a new chest piece? My skill tree isnt loading properly. A lot of points are in a minion damage cluster. I also havent done my final uber lab ascendancy yet.
Hey GoldMineTrash!

I'm glad you're progressing well and enjoying new parts of the game. Great job! I see, since your post, that you've progressed further and fully ascended too. Great job! I'm sure you've noticed a big difference for sure. Everything on your build looks nice. There are some great mods combos there and some great rolls too! My only suggestion is to make sure that high life rolls aren't secondary on your priority list. A couple of your items don't have life on them at all and that does hurt you as you're trying to stretch further into content. The difference of 500 total life can be the difference between barely living from a massive hit or dying.

But since you've made some progress since this post, let me know if you still need some guidance. It looks like things are setup well.

"
Mordimers wrote:
Your build descritions are very comprehensive :).
I'm glad the guide works well for you Mordimers!

Thanks for the note :). Let me know if you have suggestions for the guide or questions about it too, ya?

"
darthmeatloaf wrote:
Is there any reason not to switch between Chaos Golem and Carrion Golem for bossing vs. clearing?
Hey darthmeatloaf!

It depends on how you're finding the build so far. Everyone is different. I'm a defence-first kind of player. So I'll only add more offence if survivability has been really easy. Others prefer more damage to be safer. So there isn't a wrong way to go there.

"
Royella wrote:
Spoiler
Crushing it SSF :)

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Wow Royella!

That's amazing for SSF! Way to go! That's impressive for sure!

Cool. That's it for today. Thanks everyone! Remember, ask whatever questions you want and don't forget to love your neighbour (in real life too ;-).) Have fun.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Loving this build, great for a lazy gamer like me.
Returning after 2 years I still got a lot of content to catch up on :)

So, I dusted off my 87 Necro and rummaged through storage to throw something together. I mostly have uniques saved, so not a great setup. Waaay to low on life, so I regularly get 1-shotted.

I decided to go for a Clayshaper to summon 2 stone gollems, and Vis Mortis for an additional Spectre. So, i'm running around with 7 zombies now, 2 gollems and 2 spectres ..... my machine is suffering.

I really need to start switching some gear out though for more defensive ... dying way to easy now. My servants literally NEVER die.

Thanks again for this build.
Been playing this build on xbox SSF. It's been working great. I've played your builds for the last year and they fit my play style pretty well. Thanks for continuing to put in the time to product guides, item filters and your podcast.

RC
Hey everyone! Happy Wednesday! I hope everyone playing is doing well and having fun.

"
MarlonB wrote:
Spoiler
Loving this build, great for a lazy gamer like me.
Returning after 2 years I still got a lot of content to catch up on :)

So, I dusted off my 87 Necro and rummaged through storage to throw something together. I mostly have uniques saved, so not a great setup. Waaay to low on life, so I regularly get 1-shotted.

I decided to go for a Clayshaper to summon 2 stone gollems, and Vis Mortis for an additional Spectre. So, i'm running around with 7 zombies now, 2 gollems and 2 spectres ..... my machine is suffering.

I really need to start switching some gear out though for more defensive ... dying way to easy now. My servants literally NEVER die.

Thanks again for this build.
Hey MarlonB! Nice to see you. Welcome back :). Ya, the game has had many additions over the last while. Take your time with it all. It's all self-explanatory...but takes time to figure out.

In terms of gear, you'll want to set your character tab to public (on the PoE website) so that others can see your stuff. Since I can't see your items, I can give some general feedback. I'd ignore all unique items until your survivability isn't something you worry about at all. On everything but your weapon, look for life and resists. Life will always be the most important roll. And always try and keep improving those things. If you find a helmet or amulet with +1 to zombies, keep it until you can use it or know how to change it. But just stick to rare items for now and I think you'll see a big difference. (I think only a 5 or 6 link would take precedence over the "rare only" rule for now as that does add a lot to build.

Hopefully, that works out for you in the meantime. I'll check your gear out the next time I'm back on this thread in a couple of days.

Hopefully you're having fun with coming back to PoE.

"
sherghis wrote:
Spoiler
Been playing this build on xbox SSF. It's been working great. I've played your builds for the last year and they fit my play style pretty well. Thanks for continuing to put in the time to product guides, item filters and your podcast.

RC
Awesome sherghis!

I'm glad the build has been working great for you. I think Zombies will always be my favourite. And on XBox too! Which version of Xbox are you on? I'm having horrible performance for me on my XBox one this league :(

Thanks for taking the time to be so kind. Your encouragement means a lot and keeps the guides going. I've passed on your note to Tagz as well. I appreciate your note. Thank you.

(Feel free to give feedback if you like if you've played these builds for the last while. If there's a version you liked the most, what you'd like to add or think it could do without. Feel free not to of course ;) but it's always good stuff to know from returning players.)

Awesome! See you all on Saturday. I hope you all have a wonderful week and hopefully you'll get to squeeze in some PoE hours as well. I get to have a session tonight! Hazaa!

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Thank you for the tips, they are helpfull!

Things is .. I have not many rares in inventory, so would need to buy everything. With 0 chaos in my bank that ain't gettin' me far :D. Just spend my last 9 chaos on a helmet with +raise zombie.

However, i can start selling some stuff. I rarely trade, because i never know the value of things (i'm sure i have vendored a fortune), and there are SOOOO many different items and combinations.
I have a 5 link Voltaxic rift bow that I used in my triple chaos totems build (I LOVED that build, until they nerfed it :( ). That should leave me with enough chaos to buy some rares. Also got some chests that should sell well.

I did already swap out the Clayshaper for a convoking wand and some better rings.

However, I'm also considering using an unset ring for the Golem. It comes with faster attacks and minion speed, but i'll lose the feeding frenzy. Also will have to keep casting them

That frees up one gear item to slot. With Queens Decree (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Queen%27s_Decree), It would allow me to summon an additional spectre (3), an additional zombie (10) and increased minion damage. Also I can then use the 6-link sword for summon spectre with much stronger skills.

Sounds like a lot of damage, but then I seriously need to invest heavily in HP+RES on the boots, gloves and ring/necklace :D

Been selling some old gear and was lucky with an Exalted orb drop.
So, tada ... new wardrobe :)

Resistance almost maxed (but Chaos), 4.5K life. Can summon 10 zombies, 2 spectres and a golem. Will probably change the belt at some point too.

Edit: Just looked up that belt, it's been changed in March 2017. Seems this thing is more valuable now because it has the highest maximum life you can get, and only -5 to maximum resistances (been nerfed to -15/-25). Think i'm gonne keep it ;)

Not sure yet what to do with the chest, don't think i need much more life nor resists. I like having the second spectre. However, I think due to the Brutality gem the Holy Might is rendered useless. Will start investigating a better option for the chest.

Added a nice large jewel cluster as well.

Last edited by MarlonB on Mar 19, 2021, 7:52:35 PM
I wanted this enchant for a nice upgrade and hit it first lab run this morning! Woot!

Base duration is 5 seconds
Minions deal 140% increased Damage
150% increased Minion Maximum Life
Trigger this Spell when you're Hit
Minions deal 500% of Damage

Edit: Also upgraded my helmet with a better life roll. I used a bound and prisitne fossil then annulled it twice before the slot for +1 zombie opened up. For SSF I'll take it!

Last edited by Royella on Mar 20, 2021, 11:54:40 AM
Hopefully everyone is doing well. It's a wonderfully rainy Saturday afternoon here and I'm off to tend to my garden. But first!...

"
MarlonB wrote:
Spoiler
Thank you for the tips, they are helpfull!

Things is .. I have not many rares in inventory, so would need to buy everything. With 0 chaos in my bank that ain't gettin' me far :D. Just spend my last 9 chaos on a helmet with +raise zombie.

However, i can start selling some stuff. I rarely trade, because i never know the value of things (i'm sure i have vendored a fortune), and there are SOOOO many different items and combinations.
I have a 5 link Voltaxic rift bow that I used in my triple chaos totems build (I LOVED that build, until they nerfed it :( ). That should leave me with enough chaos to buy some rares. Also got some chests that should sell well.

I did already swap out the Clayshaper for a convoking wand and some better rings.

However, I'm also considering using an unset ring for the Golem. It comes with faster attacks and minion speed, but i'll lose the feeding frenzy. Also will have to keep casting them

That frees up one gear item to slot. With Queens Decree (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Queen%27s_Decree), It would allow me to summon an additional spectre (3), an additional zombie (10) and increased minion damage. Also I can then use the 6-link sword for summon spectre with much stronger skills.

Sounds like a lot of damage, but then I seriously need to invest heavily in HP+RES on the boots, gloves and ring/necklace :D

"
MarlonB wrote:
Spoiler
Been selling some old gear and was lucky with an Exalted orb drop.
So, tada ... new wardrobe :)

Resistance almost maxed (but Chaos), 4.5K life. Can summon 10 zombies, 2 spectres and a golem. Will probably change the belt at some point too.

Edit: Just looked up that belt, it's been changed in March 2017. Seems this thing is more valuable now because it has the highest maximum life you can get, and only -5 to maximum resistances (been nerfed to -15/-25). Think i'm gonne keep it ;)

Not sure yet what to do with the chest, don't think i need much more life nor resists. I like having the second spectre. However, I think due to the Brutality gem the Holy Might is rendered useless. Will start investigating a better option for the chest.

Added a nice large jewel cluster as well.

Very nice MarlonB! That's some nice stuff! What good timing with the Exalt. I'm glad it worked out for you. Don't forget, good items can drop too so you don't have to be too dependant on the market. You've done a great job on your gear. Some awesome rolls. Good job!

"
Royella wrote:
Spoiler
I wanted this enchant for a nice upgrade and hit it first lab run this morning! Woot!

Base duration is 5 seconds
Minions deal 140% increased Damage
150% increased Minion Maximum Life
Trigger this Spell when you're Hit
Minions deal 500% of Damage

Unavailable

Edit: Also upgraded my helmet with a better life roll. I used a bound and prisitne fossil then annulled it twice before the slot for +1 zombie opened up. For SSF I'll take it!

Unavailable
Dang Royella! That's crazy for SSF! I wish I had something like that. Great job. :)

Hopefully everyone is enjoying PoE for what it is and I hope, more importantly, that you're doing well :).

Annnnnd

Some items in this post are currently unavailable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info