[3.19] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Happy league start everyone! I'll be sitting out Ritual due to some real life time constraints, but will play a bit on Standard with the new Occultist changes and the new atlas. I wish everyone the best of luck, and may every Ritual offer you a Headhunter.
Any video to see how it looks? I choose my starter based on the visuals xD
"
Cry0nicS wrote:
Any video to see how it looks? I choose my starter based on the visuals xD

Check the Ascendant version for lots of videos.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2628295/page/1
"
Breken wrote:
Happy league start everyone! I'll be sitting out Ritual due to some real life time constraints, but will play a bit on Standard with the new Occultist changes and the new atlas. I wish everyone the best of luck, and may every Ritual offer you a Headhunter.

Happy league would be fine if the queue would let you in. :-) Waiting since 30 min and now under 10k. If i get the es from the queue it would be fine:-) Rituals seems to be bugged so dont touch them by lvl as you then has to wait 30 min as you come to the end of queue.
DO THE RITUALS! They are super easy and very rewarding for this early in the game.

in the Ledge! ;p
A friend found a Lifesprig in Mud Flats too.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
DO THE RITUALS! They are super easy and very rewarding for this early in the game.

in the Ledge! ;p
A friend found a Lifesprig in Mud Flats too.

I found

verry happy much faster now :-)
Looks like I give the new changes a try with this build :D, even if I don't end the league with it, at least it is cheap to get up and running and can supply money in the end for other builds.

hopefully I'll have time sometime this weekend it give it a try.
do we have a level where cyclone-cwc with whispering ice gets smooth? at lv 39, you kinda hit the enemies a few times with cyclone before icestorm actually starts hitting them. what influences that, cast speed? or cwc level?
"
leafyr0kr wrote:
do we have a level where cyclone-cwc with whispering ice gets smooth? at lv 39, you kinda hit the enemies a few times with cyclone before icestorm actually starts hitting them. what influences that, cast speed? or cwc level?

cwc level
Are folks taking the Alira +15 resist or killing all?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info