[3.15] Bladestorm Jugg - Fast, Tanky, Fun, Cheap to Start, Mostly Uniques, Maven Down!

So what Passive points do I choose when leveling ? Gems and gear types as i level up for sockets and links?
"
Snottz03 wrote:
So what Passive points do I choose when leveling ? Gems and gear types as i level up for sockets and links?

Bro... Did you even bother to read the guide?

There's both a checklist and a video.

If you can't figure that out, I can't help you.
Hey Mate thanks for your reply.

so you have a different skilling tree for leveling and for end game do i get this right?

why you dont go straight for endgame skill tree?

if i take the leveling skill tree ill have to reset it then for endgame?
"
TazDino wrote:
Hey Mate thanks for your reply.

so you have a different skilling tree for leveling and for end game do i get this right?

why you dont go straight for endgame skill tree?

if i take the leveling skill tree ill have to reset it then for endgame?

This is a complex question...

My suggestion is to stop thinking about the tree as a static thing that you can't change.

The tree is there for you to get what you need to make your character work.

Once you have gear that replaces things from the tree (resistances, mana leech, -mana cost, etc.), then you drop those points from the tree and get more DPS.

In short, you can't go straight for an endgame tree when you don't have all the items in the build (specially with a build that uses all unique items; some of which are very expensive, and may not even be up for sale this early in the league).

Your character needs things like mana leech on hit, so you don't have to use a Mana flask; you get that from Megalomaniac "Fuel The Fight", but if you don't have that (there are none for sale right now), then you have to get mana leech from the tree.

So, yes, you reset the tree as you progress. That's what Regret orbs are for and they are cheap.

Unfortunately, I can't write a guide explaining every step you need to take. Knowing how to work with the tree and the gear you have/can get is part of the game, and it's something you'll learn as you play more.

If this is confusing or too hard to figure out, I would suggest a build guide for new players.

You should understand that this is probably the only build in the entire game that uses all unique items. Most builds use rares, because rares can be adjusted to meet your needs, while unique items are stuck with the stats they have, so you have to make adjustments in the tree instead.

As to why there aren't more "unique only" builds? Because it's not needed and most people just want to play the game and not go through the hassle of figuring out how to make a build like this work.

Personally, I enjoy the struggle of working with just uniques. It's a challenge, and it's very rewarding when you can make it work.

GL
Last edited by corosou on Jan 17, 2021, 9:15:39 PM
Is it normal I can't equip any body armor? Also, wanted to ask if you keep Pride activated at all times? Do you keep it off?

Blood and Sand mechanics, is there any reason to switch between blood and sand? Do you keep blood or sand always on? Could you please explain the situations here? Still thank you for all your help! I'm following it and I'm enjoying it a lot!

Some more questions, which part of the tree gives mana leech? I'm having some mana problems and following the guide, I couldn't find anything that gives it? Maybe I am wrong but there are so many talents sometimes is hard to follow ahah

Do we level up all gems as much as possible or do we keep some low?

What are the items are we aiming for next? I have the same gear as you at the moment but I don't know which item I should go for next as I'm literally just copy-pasting what you doing, would be nice to know a bit more of future plans based on gear!

Could you share your loot filters?

Also, do you stream? Would be cool to see some live!

Sorry for the so-many-questions! I continued to edit the post with all the doubts I had in my mind during these last couple of days playing your build!

Last edited by Arexx89 on Jan 18, 2021, 8:22:29 AM
Hello,
Very new to POE. I cant seem to get the pastebin to work. Does it need to update?
"
xShingo wrote:
Hello,
Very new to POE. I cant seem to get the pastebin to work. Does it need to update?

You need to download the community version of Path of Building. Click https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases/download/v1.4.170.24/PathOfBuildingCommunity-Setup-1.4.170.24.exe
"
Arexx89 wrote:
Is it normal I can't equip any body armor? Also, wanted to ask if you keep Pride activated at all times? Do you keep it off?

Blood and Sand mechanics, is there any reason to switch between blood and sand? Do you keep blood or sand always on? Could you please explain the situations here? Still thank you for all your help! I'm following it and I'm enjoying it a lot!

Some more questions, which part of the tree gives mana leech? I'm having some mana problems and following the guide, I couldn't find anything that gives it? Maybe I am wrong but there are so many talents sometimes is hard to follow ahah

Do we level up all gems as much as possible or do we keep some low?

What are the items are we aiming for next? I have the same gear as you at the moment but I don't know which item I should go for next as I'm literally just copy-pasting what you doing, would be nice to know a bit more of future plans based on gear!

Could you share your loot filters?

Also, do you stream? Would be cool to see some live!

Sorry for the so-many-questions! I continued to edit the post with all the doubts I had in my mind during these last couple of days playing your build!

If you mean using The Bringer of Rain, then yes. Read the item description. It says you can't wear a chest piece while using it. Why? Because it's giving you a 7-Link. A chest piece gives you 6-Link, so that's the tradeoff.

I run Pride + Dread Banner + Blood/Sand and now that I fixed my mana cost/reservation issues I also run Precision.

I switch to Blood Stance when I want more DPS. Some bosses like the one in Atoll can be deadly if you stand close for a long time, so I push him into a corner, drop 3 Blood Stance Bladestorms next to him and step out, then repeat when they expire.

The part of the tree next to "Spirit Void" is what gives mana leech. You can either run 3 points to the small "Life and Mana Leech" node, and then when you get 3 "Verdant" oils, you can annoint "Spirit Void" until Megalomaniacs with "Fuel The Fight" are available.

I decided to keep Blood Rage at 16 to avoid dexterity issues and Power Charge on Crit at 7 since both of these don't matter much what lvl they are, since all you want them for is to gain charges. I will always run them at the highest level I can eventually though.

I don't have any non-standard filters. I just use regular FilterBlade http://filterblade.xyz/ and enable the "Chaos recipe" preset.

I do not stream; too old for that :) I could run a few maps if some peeps wanna see, but I suspect it would just be you watching, so I'd rather not go through the trouble of setting up OBS Studio to do that hehe.

From the last gear update I posted I already got several expensive upgrades. I will make a new post after this reply with all the stuff I have now.

No worries about the questions as long as they are valid, well thought out concerns, and all yours were.

GL
Last edited by corosou on Jan 18, 2021, 1:06:55 PM
3.13 First Expensive Gear Upgrades

Hi guys,

This is how I am looking now and have run several T16 maps including some with those ridiculous OP "Conquered by Sirus" mobs:

Belt: 20c
Steel Ring: 130c
Diamond Flask: 25c
Unnatural Instinct: 4EX
Replica Conqueror's: 30c
Transcendent Flesh: 100c
Thread of Hope: 136c **This one I am linking from the original post, as I can't link the one that I currently wearing, since I don't want to waste Regrets to remove it.

Where I got the money for all this? On my second map in league I got a "The Doctor" card from a Divination strongbox and sold it for 8EX.

GL
Last edited by corosou on Jan 18, 2021, 5:09:44 PM
3.13 Quick Progression Update

Hi guys,

Just wanted to share that the build is in fact end-game viable.

Sirus 5 down:

Shit loot, but whatever... just care about the kill :)

Bought a temp chest until I can get replica farrul's:

90c and had a Harvest add random influence and hit Warlord, so I can use some fossils to craft +1 gems.

Abyssus was self-found, but it's only a few chaos anyway.

GL
Last edited by corosou on Jan 18, 2021, 11:55:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info