[3.13] UPDATING... BladeBlast/Bladefall MoM Scion | Tanky | 🌟Nuke bosses 20M+

"
Dem_hunter wrote:
"
ickey_mickey wrote:
How well does Cloak of Defiance perform on this build? Lots of mana, mana regen, and another 10% of MoM would make this build stupid tanky at a loss of damage. Or is it just not worth since we lose a lot of AoE and area damage?

The lost of AoE isnt worth it in my opinion. Otherwise i would of 100% went with cloak of defiance

Okay thanks for the help! Seriously enjoying this build so far.
Recently I hit maps, level 75. 3k life and over 5k mana, but im getting one shot even at lvl 68 heist. I dont feel I'm tanky at all. I don't feel I am dealing much damage either, but i still run on 4L armor. Moreover I am keep being stunned..
IGN: Chichotka
"
Exathil wrote:
Recently I hit maps, level 75. 3k life and over 5k mana, but im getting one shot even at lvl 68 heist. I dont feel I'm tanky at all. I don't feel I am dealing much damage either, but i still run on 4L armor. Moreover I am keep being stunned..

Get a Carcass Jack with high Area effect/dmg roll. Buy the The Jeweller's Touch prophecy. It will auto 5socket/5link any item on 1 go. That should increase dmg output quite it bit for your blade blast.

If you're too poor to do that then buy this 5link unique with a lot of red sockets to +1 your gems. Only 1 Chaos. https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/5LqXGmta

Get Atziri Promise flask and you can temporarily use a Sulphur flask, replace them with your Life flask
Last edited by Jinru919 on Jan 21, 2021, 1:37:13 PM
"
Exathil wrote:

Get an enduring mana flask.
"
Exathil wrote:

As stated above, get yourself an enduring mana flask. Also keep brine king up as your main pantheon for the stun. Leveling more, grabbing your fourth ascendancy for more points, and getting your proper gem links and gem levels is key to the build. Take your time with the build. It kinda takes awhile for it to get off the ground but once it does, you’ll be laughing at how hard you can facetank and steamroll content in the game. As for the 4L, I used a tabula just fine until I was able to 6 link a Carcass Jack. Or just use a Jeweler’s touch on a carcass for a 5L. Once you hit around lv80ish, I’d start looking into grabbing a large cluster setup for more mana flask regen.
I'm trying some t13 but i feel like glass especially in the rituals. My next goal is to get lv 21 gems.
What should I change?
"
Nekrolith wrote:
I'm trying some t13 but i feel like glass especially in the rituals. My next goal is to get lv 21 gems.
What should I change?

Currently on my phone so I can’t see much on the tree but I see you don’t have Dynamo on the tree? That gives mana back upon Arcane Cloak which is huge. You should get Sceptres with more mana. You should aim for at least around +100 flat on each weapon for a total of 200 flat mana which should help a lot.
Thank for the tips, got new scepters and dynamo. Hope it gets better.
"
Nekrolith wrote:
What should I change?

Get stun immunity from the flask craft. You can also get a Mana recovery belt if you can.
I keepy dying :( At rituals even at low tiers maps. I bought 5L carcass.
At which modes i should focus on each cluster jewel? We buy 1 large , 2 medium and 2 small ones?
IGN: Chichotka

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info