[3.13] UPDATING... BladeBlast/Bladefall MoM Scion | Tanky | 🌟Nuke bosses 20M+

How does vigilant strike and the vigil work? I dont understand.

and which Ascend first?
Last edited by dmoniak on Jan 27, 2021, 9:20:38 AM
"
dmoniak wrote:

and which Ascend first?

The Vigil increases fortify (from Vigilant Strike) base duration (up to 40 seconds if you have max level Vigilant Strike).

You should get Pathfinder ascendacy first then Heiro.
"
krzkn wrote:
"
dmoniak wrote:

and which Ascend first?

The Vigil increases fortify (from Vigilant Strike) base duration (up to 40 seconds if you have max level Vigilant Strike).

Ok thanks!
"
krzkn wrote:
"
dmoniak wrote:

and which Ascend first?

but how do you use it?
98 now, build feels really good once you get your endgame parts!

Also some of the new Elevated mods are pretty insane! After roughly ~50 ex spent (I bricked my first awakener and spent total 8 Maven's orbs) but I finally managed to craft my dream chest for now! It's still not 100% finished, I'm thinking about mana/life craft and chaos res but we'll see what I end up with!

Now it frees up my gloves slot, replacing Asenaths. (I simply can't play without explody mod as BF/BB and I did level up the Chieftan version of this build last league to 100! It doesnt just increase your aoe clear but also it's a very strong defensive mechanic to get rid of corpses, quills etc)

For my belt slot

Get a Shaped Stygian Vise, spam Lucent Fossils to try hit mana, mana recovery rate and flask mana recovery rate and finish off rest with Harvest!

Next up I want a pair of Shaper+Warlord Influenced gloves with Elevated Culling Strike and Elevated Faster casting! It gives 25% aoe when you killed recently in addition of Culling and Faster Casting is a free lvl 25 gemslot+14 cast speed for your 4L Bladefall setup = which means that you dont need a helmet with conc effect mod and can focus something different for endgame!

After gloves I'm thinking about a helmet with high flat life+mana and %mana together with maybe -lightning res to enarby enemies or something similar!

But anyway, a big tip I should have given people earlier - Get Awakened Spell Cascade for your Bladefall setup pretty early, it's pretty huge qol and helps dmg vs bosses!
Just trying to understand Bladeblast/Bladefall as a whole. I understand it mechanically very fun and I love scion just I just hit 40 so I swapped to Fall/Blast to use it until maps like you said. I know blade fall/blast is considered a spell but does physicals damage. So offensively wise what should I look for to increase the damage? I'm wondering because when I swapped to Blade fall/Blast the numbers on those skills were drastically lower than wave of conviction and I have a pretty decent setup I think for blade blast.
Unless for these skills I should be looking less at the numbers on the skill page? Cause it still feels like it clears fast but didn't know about the dps difference in the stat page.

Edit; I think I figured it out, but still would appreciate and more information on it.

Last edited by Nochee on Jan 27, 2021, 3:48:43 PM
"
larsahh_ wrote:

Also some of the new Elevated mods are pretty insane! After roughly ~50 ex spent (I bricked my first awakener and spent total 8 Maven's orbs) but I finally managed to craft my dream chest for now! It's still not 100% finished, I'm thinking about mana/life craft and chaos res but we'll see what I end up with!

Now it frees up my gloves slot, replacing Asenaths. (I simply can't play without explody mod as BF/BB and I did level up the Chieftan version of this build last league to 100! It doesnt just increase your aoe clear but also it's a very strong defensive mechanic to get rid of corpses, quills etc)

For my belt slot

Get a Shaped Stygian Vise, spam Lucent Fossils to try hit mana, mana recovery rate and flask mana recovery rate and finish off rest with Harvest!

Next up I want a pair of Shaper+Warlord Influenced gloves with Elevated Culling Strike and Elevated Faster casting! It gives 25% aoe when you killed recently in addition of Culling and Faster Casting is a free lvl 25 gemslot+14 cast speed for your 4L Bladefall setup = which means that you dont need a helmet with conc effect mod and can focus something different for endgame!

After gloves I'm thinking about a helmet with high flat life+mana and %mana together with maybe -lightning res to enarby enemies or something similar!

But anyway, a big tip I should have given people earlier - Get Awakened Spell Cascade for your Bladefall setup pretty early, it's pretty huge qol and helps dmg vs bosses!

What pantheon did you chose? or use the most?
"
dmoniak wrote:

What pantheon did you chose? or use the most?

Shakari/Garukhan/Gruthkul/Yugul

for small ones, all upgraded and depening what I do, maybe even Ralakesh sometimes but I'd say Shakari is most important for me, since I have no chaos really -57 lol and any reduction helps!

For Major mostly Lunaris atm, all upgraded but thinking that probably upgraded Solaris would be better for me and my playstyle! Crit's are the most dangerous things if the monsters have added lightning dmg, since I cant run a Shock immunity flask in my setup!
"
larsahh_ wrote:

For my belt slot

How did you get that chest with elevated mods? I have the ilv100 base right now and I’m seeing that those mods have a 0 weight on them. Idk how to get it unless you just manually roll it? For the belt I went with the crusader version for more damage vs the mana regen you got.
Obviously not done yet but it’s close.
"
ickey_mickey wrote:

How did you get that chest with elevated mods? I have the ilv100 base right now and I’m seeing that those mods have a 0 weight on them. Idk how to get it unless you just manually roll it? For the belt I went with the crusader version for more damage vs the mana regen you got.
Obviously not done yet but it’s close.

Nice belt! I went with life + mana + all the recovery I can get, it just feels so good to always have full mana instantly, both dmg and survivability wise!

For the Elevated mods, that's where Maven's Orb comes in andd that's where it can become very expensive very fast, especially if you dont always hit the desired outcomes/mods.

Basically what Maven's orb does, it chooses 1 out of 2 influence mods on an item, it elevates 1 mod and destroys the other mod! For my chest I started with a ilvl 86+ Shaped Carnal Armour. I bought the 6l base very cheap, was lucky and got it for 60c. Then I went on Alteration spam until I hit the shaped MOM mod 5-10% dmg taken as mana, weight of 400, so couple hundred alts!
Now the tricky part comes, you have keep it magic and have a secondary influence mod on it. If you hit any shaper mod on augment or have it, then you are good and can start imprinting the item with craicic chimeral. If you dont hit a second influence mod on the aug or it has just 1 mod, you just aug. If it's still a suffix that isnt influenced shaper mod, you get a harvest non-caster to caster (it's the cheapest way, but you can also augment caster if you have that and didnt use a normal augment orb but that's more expensive craft) - the only mod it can target is Spellcrit and that is a shaped influence mod.
Once you have the MOM mod + spellcrit mod and item is still magic you imprint it with bestiary craft Craicic Chimeral. Now comes the expensive part, you get a Maven's Orb and it has a 50% chance I think (although it took me 5 orbs for the first time but I think it's equally weighted) If you hit Elevated MOM now 10-15% you get a new Craicic Chimeral and Imprint it (very important if you fail Awakener later on or manage to brick it somehow and can always go back to this part)
If you dont hit Elevated MOM and instead hit Elevated Spell Crit, you use the first Imprint you did, item goes back to mom + spellcrit, Imprint it again and Maven's Orb it again.
For the explode part, you can take any rare crusader chest with explody mod + another influence mod( it's important it has 2 influence mods where 1 is explody but you can also do it with other influence mods if you like so) Explody + another influence is about 100-120c last time I checked or just roll it other way!
If you make the explody Elevated, then you can use an Awakener's orb to combine those 2 and pray you dont hit a unremovable prefix.
KEEP IN MIND that any pure life roll has life tag which shares tag with elevated MOM and dont do the same mistake like I did and remadd life and removed MOM by mistake (I was tired and too hasty and now I know for future crafting :( )

Also wanted to point out that there is no need to imprint the explody mod, because rolling it with alterations is very expensive and simply not worth it, there are other methods how to craft one or simply just buy the base!

Feel free to pm ingame if there is something unclear but once you get hang of how the Maven's Orb works - should make more sense and understanding how to go on with further crafting for other slots!
Last edited by larsahh_ on Jan 27, 2021, 6:45:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info