Content Update 3.13.0 -- Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

"
Albundy_84 wrote:
"
So I went on youtube to check out some starter build guides for 3.13 and omg what is this crap. Everyone of them has:

1 Some max block bleed gladiator with a random melee skill and they keep saying its super tanky and they don't mention if you do get hit you are one shotted.
2 Some green shit falling from the sky filling up the screen. Can't see shit in the game anyway buid.
3. Some chaos popping mob build they keep saying didn't get touched by nerf so it is op.
4. Cyclone and some other skill that looks like cyclone with some impale shenanigan.
6. The same cyclone build except use a bow to bleed?
7. Necro is nerfed disclaimer build.
8. Some build with white balls going everywhere and you have to press 5 flasks and another button to make white circles. Hate your hands build.
9. Some mine build I think was created just for Hall of grandmasters.

Can the people that keep saying there are 1000's of build help me here. Where is searing bond or scorching ray build? Why do all youtube start build guide have the same builds.

I tried to do a POB for scorching ray with scrap gear. 1M DOT DPS. Not bad at all. And it is tanky too. But the mechanic of the skill is meh. If this build had 5M Dot DPS maybe I would try it, but I stay with Vortex Occ for start.
Just for fun the POB.
https://pastebin.com/h5uhwGKa

Vortex Occ CI self cast with EE and trigger a socketed spell in your sceptre to trigger EE? That build I say falls under "white circles after pressing buttons"... Clearing with that build is also like....
"

You are not the majority of players. The majority of players don't care about the changelogs and they will play the game anyway because most of them are casuals.

Only SMALL part of the playersbase uses reddit or these forums to communicate with the each others and with the devs.

As devs said, as good players said - the mentioned changes and nerfs are ok because PoE is NOT solo game even if you (personally) play solo. Also check the profiles of the whiners - most of them are low skilled players and/or noobs from Standard with 999999 deaths. They can't adopt, can't make new builds, can't understand very basic principes of the game and complain about the broken minions/auras because they invested several mirrors into the BASICALLY broken mechanics. Oh yeah now it's fixed, finally!

You just don't have the right to blame the devs when they fix broken builds and making other builds viable. Not only minions or aura stackers.

EACH time casuals come here and post the SAME messages about the pog-pog-pog-pg and hype, copying them from the previous leagues.

1. New league announcemnt
2. "Pog-pig-pog-kok" "hype-pog-cham" (copypasta)
3. Patchnotes release
4. "Hype is gone, pogpig-bock is gone" (copypasta)

It happens EVERY time, every single league the same thing. Pigpoggers disapointed even if the devs made a great work balancing and fixing the game.

How many years do you need to understand VERY simple thing? The broken builds will be fixed and meta will be shifted. It's a rule. Period.

You don't know what you are talking about. Watch some content creator videos. Pretty much everyone is disappointed in the changes and going to play same old builds, because none of the bufs were good enough to change anything.
I cannot be caged.
I cannot be controlled.
Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools!
"you will hit a point at which additional monster spawns grant no experience"
... well , there is a reason to NOT to get overwhelmed at the Heist league's mechanic being introduced into the core game :-/

The new "Orb" Gem Tag is a great way to confuse new players, since it is NOT a distinct keyword from most of the game's currency system. :-/

The selection of map devise mods to run maps with remains disappointing in my opinion. Anarchy, Domination and Ambush have NO reason to remain in there. Given the age of this game and the quality content that has been added over the years, I would expect a better selection to become a more common trend in the future from this feature.

Thanks for improving game content :-)

I do have to say the Zana map modes are very eh. Perandus for that cost? No ty.

Granted, a lot will now depend on the region atlas trees but still, the mods are boring.
I watch and I don't believe history repeats itself, ie the same shit or similar shit repeats as happened on Diablo 3 ... this time Blizzard has a huge advantage and I don't think GGG will get rich on Diablo players this time ... because we all know how POE has become popular in general, all through Diablo players and their vision of the H&S game !!!

Long lived DIABLO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by GrindingScore on Jan 15, 2021, 1:39:34 AM
I think this game will only be played by streamers ... and let it be so, they didn't even deserve better. That's why Blizzard is so much better in everything that it's not worth any comparison ... I can't wait for DIABLO 4 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"
GrindingScore wrote:
I think this game will only be played by streamers ... and let it be so, they didn't even deserve better. That's why Blizzard is so much better in everything that it's not worth any comparison ... I can't wait for DIABLO 4 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah, while the balance changes suck, all the new atlas stuff and ritual league looks great. Can't wait to play it.
I cannot be caged.
I cannot be controlled.
Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools!
Contagion
Now has a base radius of 17 (from 20).

The most important change :D
What about monster golf? Hit it HARD - go find it - Hit it hard again :D
Damn son these Summoners got pounded, huehuehue poor guys.

"
GrindingScore wrote:
That's why Blizzard is so much better in everything that it's not worth any comparison.

Thanks for making my day xD
Last edited by elusive420 on Jan 15, 2021, 5:25:06 AM
Just saw there are watchstones that can get Shrine duration mods.

(36–50)% increased Duration of Shrine Effects on Players

Stack 4 of these for 200% increase Shrine duration. Use Zana Domination mod for 4c with The Gull.

Might be pretty good with all the stacking buffs. Who needs HH...
Last edited by SaiyanZ on Jan 15, 2021, 6:26:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info