Content Update 3.13.0 -- Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

"
"
Vaildez wrote:
"
GrafCorwin wrote:
what. the. f*ck.

AGAIN you cut the minion builds! And this time even harder. Minion clusters, necro acsendancy, minion skill gems!

Let me f*cking play the game withoiut those f*cking bullshittery, pretty please, what the hell, let the minion builds in peace!

Don't forget they provided no specifics on Spectre level progression past Gem level 20 so we can assume that is another thing they are hiding on purpose. Spectre level 77 at 25 probably... Down from 83.

Guys . Have you not seen the impactful buff to the other 40 skill gems? I planning on doing a shield charge cast on crit into searing bonds and self casting scorching ray build. It will be HO viable to create a pentagon.

Meta Officially Broken! *Mind Blown*
"
"
Vaildez wrote:
"
GrafCorwin wrote:
what. the. f*ck.

AGAIN you cut the minion builds! And this time even harder. Minion clusters, necro acsendancy, minion skill gems!

Let me f*cking play the game withoiut those f*cking bullshittery, pretty please, what the hell, let the minion builds in peace!

Don't forget they provided no specifics on Spectre level progression past Gem level 20 so we can assume that is another thing they are hiding on purpose. Spectre level 77 at 25 probably... Down from 83.

Guys . Have you not seen the impactful buff to the other 40 skill gems? I planning on doing a shield charge cast on crit into searing bonds and self casting scorching ray build. It will be HO viable to create a pentagon.

May be a surprise but there are a bunch of players that do not switch gameplay styles every league, but are preferring one style (like me) and i HATE that my and other peoples playstyle is nerfed-nerfed-nerfed! I want to play a game and not doing rocket science-level of calculations

"

May be a surprise but there are a bunch of players that do not switch gameplay styles every league, but are preferring one style (like me) and i HATE that my and other peoples playstyle is nerfed-nerfed-nerfed! I want to play a game and not doing rocket science-level of calculations

I am with you... I wouldn't consider myself a casual player but my playtime in a league just depends on how long they can keep me interested. I have preferred to stick with the same playstyle because I want to master that playstyle and be able to understand every aspect of it and how I can tweak it each league to fit how I like to play. I've tried these meta OP builds over the years and just didn't enjoy it.
Last edited by Vaildez on Jan 14, 2021, 11:02:15 AM
"
Zork_ZA wrote:
"
So I went on youtube to check out some starter build guides for 3.13 and omg what is this crap. Everyone of them has:

1 Some max block bleed gladiator with a random melee skill and they keep saying its super tanky and they don't mention if you do get hit you are one shotted.
2 Some green shit falling from the sky filling up the screen. Can't see shit in the game anyway buid.
3. Some chaos popping mob build they keep saying didn't get touched by nerf so it is op.
4. Cyclone and some other skill that looks like cyclone with some impale shenanigan.
6. The same cyclone build except use a bow to bleed?
7. Necro is nerfed disclaimer build.
8. Some build with white balls going everywhere and you have to press 5 flasks and another button to make white circles. Hate your hands build.
9. Some mine build I think was created just for Hall of grandmasters.

Can the people that keep saying there are 1000's of build help me here. Where is searing bond or scorching ray build? Why do all youtube start build guide have the same builds.
Well firstly the youtube guys are doing it to put food on the table so thats cool and its their own opinion to fight in a circular map against 10 bosses with those builds. But there are a lot of builds that you can try.

Here are just a few on the POE site.

Duelist
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/40

Marauder
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/marauder

Ranger
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/24

Scion
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/436

Shadow
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/303

Templar
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/41

Witch
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/22

Top builds updated for 3.13 already.

Thanks to all the people that share their builds. We NOOBS really appreciate it.

Went through some of these builds. They are all a variation of the ones I mentioned. Green shit falling from the sky. Purple poop on the ground then walk back to pick up loot. max block one shot unlucky glad , impale cyclone or some similar other impale skill champ. standing still cyclone build , BV I think. Replace duellist with some Marauder ascendency and same skill builds. Necro nerfed but try it builds. Hit 20 buttons at the same time build etc etc.. All the same. Where is searing bonds? I cant find one. It received an impactful buff but I cant find one viable searing bonds build. Or shield charge on crit. Or scorching ray. Or bear trap. Or that gem they changed to 0.005%.
It's almost unbearable how whiny most of you are. Up to the point where you wish the developers to get unemployed etc.. Reading through the pages I felt like I was in preschool.
You have no idea how the league develops or how hard the content will be.

There was a world before aurastackers I believe and I guess we were fine.
Also harvest crafting is coming back which should balance the dps loss or survivability.
Try your not so OP (aka nerfed to the ground because math is hard) build. Most of them should be fine in a way to enjoy this league.
"
Alzander2k wrote:
It's almost unbearable how whiny most of you are. Up to the point where you wish the developers to get unemployed etc.. Reading through the pages I felt like I was in preschool.
You have no idea how the league develops or how hard the content will be.

There was a world before aurastackers I believe and I guess we were fine.
Also harvest crafting is coming back which should balance the dps loss or survivability.
Try your not so OP (aka nerfed to the ground because math is hard) build. Most of them should be fine in a way to enjoy this league.

Harvest with juiced up region has 16% chance of spawning. That is 16 times per 100 maps. People who are saying harvest is back is similar to people saying there is a chance for Alva to spawn on maps so double corruption should be easy.
"
Blueprints that have been created through duplication (such as via Einhar's Blood Altar) must now be revealed again.

This doesn't affect existing blueprints, right?
Last edited by tedbear2009 on Jan 14, 2021, 4:00:51 PM
"
ClassePraCRL wrote:
the majority of the players

You are not the majority of players. The majority of players don't care about the changelogs and they will play the game anyway because most of them are casuals.

Only SMALL part of the playersbase uses reddit or these forums to communicate with the each others and with the devs.

As devs said, as good players said - the mentioned changes and nerfs are ok because PoE is NOT solo game even if you (personally) play solo. Also check the profiles of the whiners - most of them are low skilled players and/or noobs from Standard with 999999 deaths. They can't adopt, can't make new builds, can't understand very basic principes of the game and complain about the broken minions/auras because they invested several mirrors into the BASICALLY broken mechanics. Oh yeah now it's fixed, finally!

You just don't have the right to blame the devs when they fix broken builds and making other builds viable. Not only minions or aura stackers.

EACH time casuals come here and post the SAME messages about the pog-pog-pog-pg and hype, copying them from the previous leagues.

1. New league announcemnt
2. "Pog-pig-pog-kok" "hype-pog-cham" (copypasta)
3. Patchnotes release
4. "Hype is gone, pogpig-bock is gone" (copypasta)

It happens EVERY time, every single league the same thing. Pigpoggers disapointed even if the devs made a great work balancing and fixing the game.

How many years do you need to understand VERY simple thing? The broken builds will be fixed and meta will be shifted. It's a rule. Period.
ty GGG BUT pls keep ban bots early league too!

soon start and bots will be rampage to max so pls ban them as soon as possible

Feedback and Suggestion: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009941
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Jan 14, 2021, 4:37:52 PM
"
"
ClassePraCRL wrote:
the majority of the players

You are not the majority of players. The majority of players don't care about the changelogs and they will play the game anyway because most of them are casuals.

Only SMALL part of the playersbase uses reddit or these forums to communicate with the each others and with the devs.

As devs said, as good players said - the mentioned changes and nerfs are ok because PoE is NOT solo game even if you (personally) play solo. Also check the profiles of the whiners - most of them are low skilled players and/or noobs from Standard with 999999 deaths. They can't adopt, can't make new builds, can't understand very basic principes of the game and complain about the broken minions/auras because they invested several mirrors into the BASICALLY broken mechanics. Oh yeah now it's fixed, finally!

You just don't have the right to blame the devs when they fix broken builds and making other builds viable. Not only minions or aura stackers.

EACH time casuals come here and post the SAME messages about the pog-pog-pog-pg and hype, copying them from the previous leagues.

1. New league announcemnt
2. "Pog-pig-pog-kok" "hype-pog-cham" (copypasta)
3. Patchnotes release
4. "Hype is gone, pogpig-bock is gone" (copypasta)

It happens EVERY time, every single league the same thing. Pigpoggers disapointed even if the devs made a great work balancing and fixing the game.

How many years do you need to understand VERY simple thing? The broken builds will be fixed and meta will be shifted. It's a rule. Period.

What you don't understand is:

GGG: We will buff over 40 skills to have more diversity/viable options (VS new content advertised as more challenging than ever).

Also GGG: nerf big part of the meta builds, and a few others that weren't even that used but were viable, and buffs... ?

Any player, skilled ot not, learns to play this game firstly by watching other players, other builds, and maybe in a few leagues, and after a lot of failures, is able to start PoBing his own builds.

Will you play a Scorching Ray or Glacial Hammer build for example? I sure will not. They didn't create any good new alternative with the new "buffs".

Ofcourse there will still be builds capable of doing all the content without any problem, but what i don't like is the lack of options and directing us to specific skills i don't want to play without alternatives.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info