Content Update 3.13.0 -- Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

oof, these are some really lame patch notes. the bug fixes are the most exciting part of it.
Why would you not specify if the gem changes are being applied to all existing gems or if they are only being applied to new versions of the gems and whether we keep the legacy versions?
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
mmm ballistas - maybe i will try them.

not sure how i feel about random visits from uncle sirus. if it involves having to do his final hide & seek phase more often, that does not seem like an improvement.

your pre-patch manifestos seem like they're increasingly replacing the patchnotes, not many surprises here.

looking forward to this league.
These are terrible patch notes.

GGG set our expectations way too high with mentions of actually doing something about underused and underappreciated skill gems, instead they just made minor tweaks and nerfs that quite literally don't do anything.

I'm disappointed, but I get the feeling that I really shouldn't be surprised given the Ascendancy rework.

Please take more community feedback and make more realistic changes that would actually make a difference.

From where I'm sitting, they literally just nerfed the meta builds while leaving everything else in exactly the same place.

I feel like 2 different companies worked the Atlas changes and the Ascendancy/Skill gem changes.
"
tbone469 wrote:
macOS users the client is basically still a beta client.

MacOS gamedev is a pain in the ass because of "proprietary-everything" Apple politics and lack of instruments (or whacky performance and utility of existing ones). Don't wait too much for Mac-client development since it's a waste of money and resources. Mac is just not supposed to be a gaming platform in fact. You'd better look forward to use BootCamp with Windows 10 as the best option, i guess.
NICE BUFFS GGG KEKW
ggg has no clue how to balance a game
Last edited by souten on Jan 12, 2021, 9:15:18 PM
Every single patch notes are the same story. The same players whining about nerfs and that this time they will definitely quit the game.
witnessed.
Soooo excited to have to rework all of my standard characters -_-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info