Content Update 3.13.0 -- Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

Now we wait for those new skillz !! wait and see !
The amount of salt is insane lol, but this is just the norm for every patch. You guys need to stop taking nerfs to skills so personally, maybe try making another build.
"
mambo3x wrote:
"
Efficacy Support is now offered to the Witch for completing The Caged Brute, and can be purchased from Nessa by the Templar, Shadow and Scion.

POG!!!!

meanwhile chieftain still not getting any of the fire skills :D
But where is the fix for getting stuck when Leap Slamming?
"
inF1ames wrote:
"
We are really confident that once the community at large sinks their teeth into these new options, there will be a tonne of powerful new builds available to discover. This should be further emphasised tomorrow when we reveal the full patch notes for 3.13 which includes over 40 skill gem buffs and other balance changes.

CHECKED
DONE

Am I missing something? Where are the 40 skill gem buffs?
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
These patch notes are underwhelming, to say the least; Nothing was actually done to skills to make me even remotely MORE interested in testing them out - Which I think was the goal of these changes, it did not deliver on your target imho.

I feel more constrained as the ascendancies are now narrowed down in focus. This only makes me seek more bandaids on the tree to the changes as the skill changes did nothing to counteract the ascendancy changes, other than venom gyre.

I don't feel like I have any more freedom, I feel I have less.
"Conqueror-Influenced maps may now experience an invasion by Sirus himself."

I know he probably only pops in to say hi or whatever, but imagine a new player in the middle of a map teleported into meteor phase, "RAIN OF STARS!" lol.
so much whining unbelievable...
GGG confirmed 40 skill gem buffs.. I must be mis-reading the patch notes..
"
Zana League Mods Available During 3.13.0

Zana's map device options are now unlocked as you complete bonus objectives on your Atlas. These are the League Mods available during 3.13.0.

Fortune Favours the Brave (costs 3 Chaos Orbs): One of these options will be applied at random, including those you have not yet unlocked.
Warbands (costs 2 Chaos Orbs): Area is inhabited by 3 additional Warbands.
Anarchy (costs 2 Chaos Orbs): Area is inhabited by 3 additional Rogue Exiles.
Ambush (costs 3 Chaos Orbs): Area contains 3 extra Strongboxes.
Domination (costs 4 Chaos Orbs): Area contains 4 extra Shrines.
Perandus (Costs 4 Chaos Orbs): Area has a 33% chance to contain Cadiro Perandus. Area contains 3 additional Perandus Chests.
Beyond (Costs 5 Chaos Orbs): Slaying enemies close together has a chance to attract monsters from Beyond.
Legion (Costs 6 Chaos Orbs): Area contains an additional Legion Encounter.

I an new so maybe I am wrong, but does this mean no more nemesis mods to chance a headhunter?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info