Content Update 3.13.0 -- Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

What happens with Blade Blast interaction with the lingering blades from Blade Fall? no increased area of effect for those?
why dont you just remove all alternative gems KEKW
"
N4rk0tyk wrote:
"
DyslexicEvo wrote:
"
Harvest rewards can no longer appear in Heists

i dont get this what kind of rewards did you get from heists that were from harvest?

Like infused beachhead for example, the other offerings (dedication to the goddes etc) and so on.

Ah thank you
The best part is this

"

Items that appear identified or with visible variable properties in a Vendor's window as a result of a recipe now have their properties hidden until the trade is complete. You can no longer see the modifier values change as a result of different ingredient inputs, and will just have to hope for the best (like real cooking (at least how I do it)).

Just because you are stupid to cook doesn't mean we are stupid to do this, really what an awesome justification for a change, because I'm stupid to do something all of you need to feel the same. In real cooking you use your smell and taste to know if something is good or not, heck even the most mediocre cooker know how to make eggs with the right amount of salt and pepper, is not magic for the love of blizzard.
The North Remembers
Rip all fun associated with this game.

The biggest problem to all of this is the fact they're trying to push uninteresting builds down our throat because the meta was the same for so long.

I don't want to sound all whiny and shit but the changes are trash and the company should be ashamed.

They've never truly been able to handle constructive criticism.

Why can't we enjoy nice things? Because what's going to happen now is we will see less builds overall because 90% of them got fucked and everyone will play the same build.
Bored!
Aura stacker still op and viable!!
"
HURTIANCZ wrote:
Didn't see the item filter and passive tree info, will get it later ?

Yes.
Well, let's hope the new atlas content will be fun, manifesto and asc changes are certainly not fun reading (especially the 'clarification').
I was hoping for some nice cherry in patch notes. Found nil (don't make me laugh regarding '40 gems changes')
It appears GGG staff watch and talk to streamers only and all the 'balance' changes were made with impression that with Harvest back every player right after killing Kitava will start instakilling Sirus.
Hoping for fun league and expansion but the hype is gone.
Good job!
Communication-wise maybe it was not 'Do you guys not have phones?' but you are taking all the righ steps in that direction
"
Maps dropped by special sources such as deterministic chests or league rewards like those found in the Azurite Mine or the Temple of Atzoatl now use your own Atlas to determine which maps to drop, and can therefore drop maps that have been raised above their base tier due to the presence of Watchstones. Maps dropped from these sources now also take into account your Favourite Map selections. If a source such as this cannot find a compatible map from your Atlas to drop (for example, due to too few maps being completed and too few watchstones being socketed for a Tier 16 map on your Atlas to drop), it will drop a random map of the correct tier instead.

So if I want a natural t15 to 100% drop from those sources I'll have to remove watchstones? Or if I do so instead of getting a t15 I will get only lower tier maps depending on what whatchstones I have socketed?

As a side note. When you said you'll have 40 skill gems changes and most of them turn out to be alternate quality nerfs all you ended up doing was disappointing people.
BUT WHAT ARE THE SMALL NODES ON THE ATLAS PASSIVE TREE
Beyond league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info