Game Balance in Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

Elementalist simply gives +2 golems now with no dmg boost if you use physical golem build so double nerf for carrion golems .... yay... I guess 10 skeletons vs 10 bosses is their vision how casual players should play summoners... Why you hate casual players so much? Is it top 5% all that matters?
i wanted to play auras this league and u decide to nerf it? :((
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Nerfs, nerfs , nerfs....meh. Now im not that exited. Here - nerfs, ascendancies - nerfs....this is really not fun. w/e
At the end, why I even thought we can have fun in mostly-solo game (with no freaking pvp and etc), oh, minions are strong? nerf them 99999s time. Because....because!
"
devaishen2 wrote:
Elementalist simply gives +2 golems now with no dmg boost if you use physical golem build so double nerf for carrion golems .... yay... I guess 10 skeletons vs 10 bosses is their vision how casual players should play summoners... Why you hate casual players so much? Is it top 5% all that matters?

i know,right?? This is so stupid. -_- Balancing game only around stupid streamer or something like this.... Why normal player dont deserve love? Why they cant have fun?
"
Fleezblarp wrote:
I get nerfing aura stackers moving forward, but having a character i spent almost 4 months improving nerfed into the ground such that i cant even play it in standard is a real feels bad man. i definitely wont be spending that kind of time min maxing a character moving forward.

^ Yes. This. The purpose of this game for me, and a lot of players, is to gradually acquire gear to build more powerful characters. Some of this gear is difficult to find or expensive to buy, and the inclination to do so comes entirely from the trust that, once you've got it, you won't have it taken away arbitrarily.

Remove that trust, and anyone who's been burned will not want to put in that effort again.

Splitting the game between temporary and permanent leagues was a brilliant solution to satisfy both those who want a more controlled and updated experience, and those who care more about persistence and long-term investment.

Retroactive nerfs shouldn't ever be necessary under such a system that already caters to both types of players.
"
Contagion has had a small reduction to the skill’s radius. In combination with Essence Drain, it has consistently been one of the most efficient skills to clear packs of monsters.

So consistency is bad now? Sad.
Arf! Arf! Arf!
always has been
Raised Spectres will now be monster level 72 at gem level 20 (from 76)
.... ok wasn't that a bit too much?
"
Melanholic7 wrote:

i know,right?? This is so stupid. -_- Balancing game only around stupid streamer or something like this.... Why normal player dont deserve love? Why they cant have fun?

This

"
iteration2 wrote:

Splitting the game between temporary and permanent leagues was a brilliant solution to satisfy both those who want a more controlled and updated experience, and those who care more about persistence and long-term investment.

Retroactive nerfs shouldn't ever be necessary under such a system that already caters to both types of players.

and that
i can't understand the problem other player have with some build power like aura stack

its a powerfull build ? for sure it is but its so expensive and almost unrealist for most player use, and this is NOT A PVP GAME ppl play alone and now have the fun remove from the hands

oh and every time they nerf auras stackers, they nerf every person who use 1 or 2 auras even a liltle

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info