Game Balance in Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

As expected, been there done that, just moving on to other builds.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
OF course they gutted minions once again.....nerfed aurastackers....nerfed impale...!

I mean you nerfed all my fun builds but you buff the hell out of juiced maps...now i have zero idea what to do or play.
Why nerf minions again (sad mode on)
"
"
Kraisty wrote:
"
nvhphuong2903 wrote:
in term of aura stacker is getting nerfed, i just wanna ask a cluster jew has already vaal or mirror crafted will be untouched or also get lower from 6% to 3%

get lowered too.

None shall escape the nerf hammer.

Also, pog, go go frost bomb meta.

Tbh, i really dont understand the point of nerf thing in std, there are tons of legacy and op items out there, std basically an graveyard or hall of fame of meta craft item. Yes, they can definitely nerf in new league, but std why Lol :))
"
AlmightyZeus wrote:
Default attack flies under the radar again noice!

Haha! Most fun comment yet and I'm 15 pages in. Thank you. :-)
I agree there are countless really insane items and builds in the STD, I think they should realize that players like to have certain items exclusive to other leagues like trophies for having spent so much time working hard to build a build
Last edited by Kraisty on Jan 11, 2021, 10:46:06 PM
I get nerfing aura stackers moving forward, but having a character i spent almost 4 months improving nerfed into the ground such that i cant even play it in standard is a real feels bad man. i definitely wont be spending that kind of time min maxing a character moving forward.
Pog
Those minor changes feel just like pretext to hammer some huge nerfs, even on ascendancies that are not popular at all.

I have no idea who is in charge of Ascendancies changes but those guys are clearly lazy (or exhausted by the recent events).

Give them some rest because they aren't doing well...
Low Life RF with Scorching Ray OCCULTIST sounds viable D: or nah

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info