Game Balance in Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

Well the Energy Shield Shadow Tank high DPS and immune to Chaos built is nerfed.

What's next the fun Tanky built ?
Every new league just brings nerfs to previously strong builds. Getting really old.
At some point just remove minions build if you dont want people to play it, you can also just delete the game if you dont want people to play it and have fun on it !

Incredible stupid nerf all over the place but more importantly tremendous bullshit LIES explanation, i cant stand people that try to hide stupid decision behind false arguments
Are GGG just trying to make me like 2020 more? Because if this is the start of 2021 I want 2020 back.
This is pretty underwhelming. I cannot really think of any build I would like to try. They write these things like something something to scorching ray. I mean who can use scorching ray when the game is a cluster of mobs running at you and you die to one shot mechanic anyway.
It feels like the devs are endlessly playing whack a mole with the top 10 builds. Maybe that's because there aren't enough end game viable builds that cost a reasonable amount without giving you carpal tunnel.

Players are asking for more strong and varied options for builds and itemization, not nerfs...
Again and again and again, ok aurastack need a nerf, but cant go legacy ? many ppl love to play with OP builds, i think u guys need start see it, STD have alot of OP things like, -12% amultes, atzir gloves, legacy cluster with Deep Cuts and alot more items, many ppl like me spend around 9 months more to mim/max this build since delirium league and now not even can use on STD ty GGG. Is the last time im buying supports packs >>>>>
"
Mondaysoon wrote:
I think this is another shitshow; really GGG. The one month extra wait was really worth it.

Between the rippy 1 shot BS you throw at us and carpal tunnel, you once again made the right decision to alienate the people who would rather not put up with either. You keep on nerfing very expensive builds that are actually satisfying to play and rewarding in progression in order to promote the so called illusion of choice and build diversity. Some of the most intense grinds we've done was for aurastacking or very high end minion builds gearing and you're taking the piss on all our effort.

OMG Exactly! It took 33 pages to finally find someone who sees there is no build diversity in this game. Exactly how I feel, I had even posted this

"
Tobiasbr wrote:

You're joking right? There is almost no build diversity in this game, that is an illusion, exile. Try and reach end-game and do end-game content with any build you feel like, you can't, we both know that. Just because the game offers a massive talent tree and a lot of different items it doesn't mean there is build diversity, you can't combine whatever you feel like and boom boom everything, we all know very few builds with high investment can comfortably do end-game stuff.

There is no build diversity in PoE, and they are killing it even more with this patch.
Last edited by Tobiasbr on Jan 11, 2021, 7:30:27 PM
Each league, the changes you put to "improve" the gameplay, make it less and less fun, you are not even trying to hide the fact that you want to steer gamers into a narrow selection of "archetypes" that you want to promote in a league. Poe is essentially a single-player game, with online elements, yet u forcefully try to force new meta and scrap old meta each league. I'm done with poe, it was a great game, but somewhere along the way, you forgot that players should have freedom, and if there are broken builds, let em be, instead of scrapping em AND at the same time, introducing new, even more broken builds, just to keep that treadmill going.
We failed once, We failed twice, We must fail again!

WE'll b@ng ok?
Omg, awesome amount of tears&salt here KEKW

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info