[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

"
OWazabi wrote:
Hey guys. :)

I played this build some leagues ago, before the tweaks and it was awesome.

I was wondering if this could to fully juiced maps tho.
Anyone here that have tried that successfully?

I'm talking like T15+ 100% delirium with advanced Maven buffs, big maps and sextan rolls, mobs from beyond, scarabs and all of that.

DPS wise and taking wise aswell.

Thinking of making this build soon.

Thanks a bunch. :)

Waza.

Yes, but I suggest doing it with Detonate Dead for FPS reasons. I can do 100% Delirious maps without HH under "normal" juiced circumstances *easily*

Add a HH on top of that an you're flying.
Hi
Would you go for Bottle Faith, Awaken Cascade or Divergent Volatile dead as a next step with my gear ?

I think bottled faith for DPS but i like the idea of more balls with Awaken cascade or faster farm with Divergent VD
"
OWazabi wrote:
Hey guys. :)

I played this build some leagues ago, before the tweaks and it was awesome.

I was wondering if this could to fully juiced maps tho.
Anyone here that have tried that successfully?

I'm talking like T15+ 100% delirium with advanced Maven buffs, big maps and sextan rolls, mobs from beyond, scarabs and all of that.

DPS wise and taking wise aswell.

Thinking of making this build soon.

Thanks a bunch. :)

Waza.

I have to say that I did 100% T16 with no HH, no Buff/Auras, no ES Leech with WE, etc Deathless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r3flCOTAak

The build is really strong and tanking.

Maven`s Feared in 25s -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDDWhFzTc-w

Last edited by afonsosp on Feb 24, 2021, 12:06:22 PM
"
EC_Zarkas wrote:
Hi
Would you go for Bottle Faith, Awaken Cascade or Divergent Volatile dead as a next step with my gear ?

I think bottled faith for DPS but i like the idea of more balls with Awaken cascade or faster farm with Divergent VD

I also forgot to ask, i have Fan the Flames on my Megalomaniac with Overlord. Is it something good to use ?

Thanks
"
EC_Zarkas wrote:
"
EC_Zarkas wrote:
Hi

I also forgot to ask, i have Fan the Flames on my Megalomaniac with Overlord. Is it something good to use ?

Thanks

Fan the flames not helpful as we don't get our damage from ignites

Bottled Faith is insane. Get it and get it over with :P

Woke Cascade is a lot less impactful for VD than it is for DD. Still good though. Was my last upgrade.
Thanks !

Another question, if im using a Martyr staff, should i use Avatar of Fire ?
"
EC_Zarkas wrote:
Thanks !

Another question, if im using a Martyr staff, should i use Avatar of Fire ?

It'll let you do phys reflect and is a small damage boost.
Question about crit.
When is it time to remove increase critical and swap to hypothermia ?

I have 65% crit in my hideout (no flasks) using the Martyr staff.

I think it goes up to 73% on my character sheet in combat.
If i remove inc. crit from my cyclone, i drop to 45% in the hideout.

I have a crit chest (1.37%) and a bottled faith (1.83%) plus zealotry and assassin mark.

Thank you
"
EC_Zarkas wrote:
Question about crit.
When is it time to remove increase critical and swap to hypothermia ?

I have 65% crit in my hideout (no flasks) using the Martyr staff.

I think it goes up to 73% on my character sheet in combat.
If i remove inc. crit from my cyclone, i drop to 45% in the hideout.

I have a crit chest (1.37%) and a bottled faith (1.83%) plus zealotry and assassin mark.

Thank you

If you have bottled faith you can swap. That crit doesn't appear in the tooltip.

Also streaming tonight for 2 more hours. If you have questions you want answered swing by:

https://www.twitch.tv/gryphenprey
Last edited by Gryphenprey on Feb 25, 2021, 1:03:38 AM

Welp I think that's a wrap on this build. I could steamroll pretty much all content even before getting the HH + elevated boots/chest (which are really just luxury items compared to the regular mods).

Wanna thank you a lot for this build Gryph. This was pretty much my first time playing the game this league and this was an awesome build to do it with. Also thanks for replying to so many people in the thread. Reading through the posts really helped me learn the game. I think I'm done with the league for now as I really don't wanna spend anymore time harvest crafting but can't wait to play this again next league :).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info