[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

"
brunowa wrote:
Two questions:

1) What's the overall budget for this build?

2) How is it doing A8 Sirus without the crazy expensive staff?

The budget: sky's the limit. League starts to 200ex if you want it to be. 50ex would probably be a solid "have it all" budget though (spitballin the number)

Damage is not an issue for the build. Crazy insane staff is just icing on the cake.
Hi, in the flame dash - second wind - arcane surge - smoke mine link, is there any recommendation to replace smoke mine ? i'm not good at using smoke mine
Thank you
"
whitewing789 wrote:
Hi, in the flame dash - second wind - arcane surge - smoke mine link, is there any recommendation to replace smoke mine ? i'm not good at using smoke mine
Thank you

Leap Slam + Fortify

Or

General's Cry + Vigilant Strike and use The Vigil jewel for fortify.

CWDT - Immortal Call

Just a few ideas.
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
whitewing789 wrote:
Thank you

Leap Slam + Fortify

Or

CWDT - Immortal Call

Just a few ideas.

So going 2 two links is fine ? btw which stats should i prioritize for rare weapon ?
I haven't seen any eye of innocence amulet to enable the CWDT in the market T_T
Do you think that we should buy martyr ASAP or should we wait for the price to go down ?
"
whitewing789 wrote:
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
whitewing789 wrote:
Thank you

Leap Slam + Fortify

Or

CWDT - Immortal Call

Just a few ideas.

So going 2 two links is fine ? btw which stats should i prioritize for rare weapon ?
I haven't seen any eye of innocence amulet to enable the CWDT in the market T_T
Do you think that we should buy martyr ASAP or should we wait for the price to go down ?

Yeah you can go down to just flame dash+arcane surge.

Martyr will carry you til forever...lol.

I use

And yeah it'll probably be a day or 2 before Eye of Innocence amulets become readily available. XD
I'm building this on Standard.

Any legacy items that would be useful?
"
brunowa wrote:
I'm building this on Standard.

Any legacy items that would be useful?

Legacy Martyr of Innocence is probably bonkers (they added Battlemage to it)

Otherwise, maybe a 7L 20% double damage staff? Lots of options for legacy stuff probably.
Hey, this build looks very nice but I got one question:

Is there any reason to go Cast on Critical Strike Support over Cast While Channeling Support with the main Cyclone-Volatile Dead-Desecrate combo? I know nothing about making good builds but the only reason I can think why CoC would be better is just because the crits would put out more damage.
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
whitewing789 wrote:
Thank you

Leap Slam + Fortify

Or

CWDT - Immortal Cal

Just a few ideas.

How to leech before eye of innocence? Don't want to run lab for enchant.
SPorkTots
"
YKnott wrote:
Hey, this build looks very nice but I got one question:

Is there any reason to go Cast on Critical Strike Support over Cast While Channeling Support with the main Cyclone-Volatile Dead-Desecrate combo? I know nothing about making good builds but the only reason I can think why CoC would be better is just because the crits would put out more damage.

yeah so CWC has a "proc rate" that maxes out at like, 3x per second with an awakened gem and will rotate between the spells at this rate so you'll end up with like 1.5 casts of VD per second.

CoC is cooldown based and also rotates between skills. However we can scale our attack speed to scale proc rate. With 14% Cooldown Recovery Rate on gear we can get to about 7.5 procs of VD per second. ALSO CoC Support comes with a big more damage multiplier that CWC is severely lacking.

"
B_L_3_E_D wrote:

How to leech before eye of innocence? Don't want to run lab for enchant.

Can get fire leech from temple modded amulet or delve ring. Or just pick up the recover on ignite ring which is what I do. or both.
Last edited by Gryphenprey on Jan 16, 2021, 9:29:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info