[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

RE: Delirium vid - what is your pc spec? This looks really bad, but I'm hoping it could work better on my PC... (2070rtx + M2)...
"
4nthraxx wrote:
RE: Delirium vid - what is your pc spec? This looks really bad, but I'm hoping it could work better on my PC... (2070rtx + M2)...
I have a 2070 and m2 aswell and while it was not as bad as it looked in the video you will drop frames here and there up to a point where you sometimes have to predict what happens.
The stygian VD MTX at least made it a bit better (they patched the normal version after metamorph, so maybe that is not needed anymore)
Last edited by shokilicious on Jan 14, 2021, 7:44:59 AM
"
shokilicious wrote:
"
4nthraxx wrote:
I have a 2070 and m2 aswell and while it was not as bad as it looked in the video you will drop frames here and there up to a point where you sometimes have to predict what happens.
The stygian VD MTX at least made it a bit better (they patched the normal version after metamorph, so maybe that is not needed anymore)

From what I remember, in Delirium the un-MTX-ed version was still laggy
May Innocence guide you, citizen of Oriath...
"
4nthraxx wrote:

I have GTX 1080 and AMD Ryzen 5 2600x Six Core

And yeah that's the only major downside to the build...it gets pretty freaking laggy when you do intense high density maps. It also dips pretty hard against cannot die packs but that's not typically as bad.

But for the majority of content it's not that bad. Runs Simulacrums really easily too.

"
I'll be doing a test stream later today starting at 3pm-4:45pm (US Eastern) if anyone wants to pop in. Ask questions about the build and whatnot. Still getting everything set up.

https://www.twitch.tv/gryphenprey
Interesting, I had no real lag issues in Delirium when I played the Scold's version (I think it was even before Vulcan?). I doubt this is worse, but I guess we will see...
Hi,

Question about the leveling section. Your write:

For spellslinger you can start at 24 after the Tolman quest. Make sure you have alts to buy gems:

Spellslinger - Volatile Dead - Spell Cascade - Conc effect (4th Link)
Spellslinger - Desecrate - Spell Cascade

For wand attack you need to get a barrage from another player or after library quest.

Barrage - Faster Attacks

What is the rotation in this case? Will I cast desecreate, then volatile dead and if necessary finish with barrage? I do not really understand what barrage is used for.

To clarify: first time leveling with witch, so did not use this before.
"
jlo072 wrote:
Hi,

For spellslinger you can start at 24 after the Tolman quest. Make sure you have alts to buy gems:

For wand attack you need to get a barrage from another player or after library quest.

Barrage - Faster Attacks

What is the rotation in this case? Will I cast desecreate, then volatile dead and if necessary finish with barrage? I do not really understand what barrage is used for.

Spellslinger is a support that will cast linked spells when you attack with your wand. So you do not need to cast Desecrate and Volatile Dead yourself, because when you attack with your wand (by using Barrage !), both will automatically be cast. So no rotation, just spam Barrage.
anyone tried a variant with Agnostic + MoM to achieve more tankines?

with aul's and essence worm could be possible.

ara va de bo, que de bo va!
"
Woute wrote:
"
jlo072 wrote:
Hi,

Barrage - Faster Attacks

Spellslinger is a support that will cast linked spells when you attack with your wand. So you do not need to cast Desecrate and Volatile Dead yourself, because when you attack with your wand (by using Barrage !), both will automatically be cast. So no rotation, just spam Barrage.

Thanks for the clarification!
Hi,

The guide mentions about the 6th link on cyclone:

For your sixth you will want to use Inc. Crit Support until your Cyclone has high enough crit chance without it. Typically this will be after you get Replica Duskdawn or a high crit rare staff. An Attack crit chest would also help.

Is it possible to put a number on this? What should the crit chance on cyclone be before swapping inc. crit support for something else?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info