[3.15]💥Dang's Infernal Trinity Palm Raider 💥 Explosions W/O Massive cost.🔨Crafting Section🔨

What do you do for elemental resistant bosses? Sometimes it'll slowly take down their health, but I can't sustain it. Other times the Herald of Purity Summons will slowly take away at them. But I'll be out of flasks and have to run to town. Guess it's my build. I'm short dex. :(

Also for the Wildwrap for 6 off colors I've found it's easier to find non-red to red harvests for sale. Make as many red as you can. So this has gotten me to 6 red, then I'll slap on a non-blue to blue. Then Vorici it so you can have the flexibility to switch it up.
Last edited by chrischoi on Feb 26, 2021, 8:34:17 PM
Last edited by IdleRace on Feb 27, 2021, 12:42:06 AM
Love the build... I have a question? what a good enchant to look for the helm thanks
Atm im lvling build, but i have a question.
Why we use ancestral protector and warchief while we can only have 1 totem active? Its cause of ancestral protector + vaal warchief? Or?

Btw. Want to buy good brutal timless jewel if someone is selling.
Last edited by RichRamp on Feb 27, 2021, 8:56:21 PM
"
RichRamp wrote:
Why we use ancestral protector and warchief while we can only have 1 totem active? Its cause of ancestral protector + vaal warchief? Or?

Yes, you can have normal protector along with vaal warchief at the same time.
I have seen some build with item equip for leveling gems.. how do you do that?
"
QkiPie wrote:
"
RichRamp wrote:

Yes, you can have normal protector along with vaal warchief at the same time.

I thought about that as well and tried it out. It didn't work. I'd pop Vaal Warchief and as soon as I hit Ancestral Protector, Vaal Warchief goes away. Is it one of those level 20 gem or 20 quality things? I know mine aren't all 20/20 yet.

"
dmoniak wrote:
I have seen some build with item equip for leveling gems.. how do you do that?

Get STR/INT items. Then equip the Mjölner Gavels and Repentance gloves. When you remove those attribute items and equip the items needed for the build, you won't meet the requirements for the Gavels and Gloves. But you can still swap gems around.

"
dmoniak wrote:
Love the build... I have a question? what a good enchant to look for the helm thanks

I'm thinking 30% increased effect of Elemental Weakness. That one hit me for 5ex just the other day.

Something with Mana Reservation Reduction would be nice as well.

I'm still having issues with elemental resistant bosses.
Also what aura's are you guys running?
I'm not able to run them all.

I have Aspect of the Cat, Hatred and Herald of Ash. With just enough to attack. How many should I be able to run?
Last edited by chrischoi on Mar 1, 2021, 3:53:38 PM
"
chrischoi wrote:

I'm still having issues with elemental resistant bosses.
Also what aura's are you guys running?
I'm not able to run them all.

I have Aspect of the Cat, Hatred and Herald of Ash. With just enough to attack. How many should I be able to run?

I'm running Hatred, Herald of Ash and Flesh and Stone (aways in sand stance)

Got pretty lucky with reduced mana reservation for hatred. Check out my character on my profile.
-

Mi o sutete koso ukabu se mo aru
For auras I run hatred, Herald of Ash and Herald of Purity.

With Herald of Ash we already blind enemies, but Flesh and Stone pushes evasion from 68 to 95%. This is tempting.

This is one of the many tradeoff where you have to sacrifice dps to get survivability. I don't know if this tradeoff is worth it and I didn't test both versions yet.

I farm t15 buffed canyons and didn't die from 92 to 95 (which is a little miracle as some bosses fights and conquerors got very hairy), so I don't feel for more defense atm.

I did other compromises thou. On the tree I traveled south to Call to Arms for instant Enduring Cry on left click. I took the Tribal Fury and Ramparts wheels on the way. I use the onslaught ascendency branch instead of the frenzy one to spare points and travel north to grab No Witnesses (elusive).

I'm very new to the build, it's hard to tell what's works best as I didn't test it out yet. I'm pretty sure that what I'm doing is not the most efficient, I just like it that way.
Last edited by roselan on Mar 2, 2021, 4:43:02 AM
Spoiler
What do you do for elemental resistant bosses? Sometimes it'll slowly take down their health, but I can't sustain it. Other times the Herald of Purity Summons will slowly take away at them. But I'll be out of flasks and have to run to town. Guess it's my build. I'm short dex. :(

That sounds really different, do you have the Mana reserved Nodes via the Intuitive Leap, including the small node next to Charisma? Also do you have -# Mana cost of Non-Channeling Skills on one of your rings?

Spoiler
For auras I run hatred, Herald of Ash and Herald of Purity.

With Herald of Ash we already blind enemies, but Flesh and Stone pushes evasion from 68 to 95%. This is tempting.

This is one of the many tradeoff where you have to sacrifice dps to get survivability. I don't know if this tradeoff is worth it and I didn't test both versions yet.

I farm t15 buffed canyons and didn't die from 92 to 95 (which is a little miracle as some bosses fights and conquerors got very hairy), so I don't feel for more defense atm.

I did other compromises thou. On the tree I traveled south to Call to Arms for instant Enduring Cry on left click. I took the Tribal Fury and Ramparts wheels on the way. I use the onslaught ascendency branch instead of the frenzy one to spare points and travel north to grab No Witnesses (elusive).

I'm very new to the build, it's hard to tell what's works best as I didn't test it out yet. I'm pretty sure that what I'm doing is not the most efficient, I just like it that way.

You sacrifice about 3-4 million Sirus DPS with your current set up. From what I can see you are at 8.9 mil Sirus I also only use Herald of Purity when I don't have my belt on (because I'm using a Headhunter). I will opt for the Aspect craft most of the time there after. Blind is already achieved through the medium cluster jewel, you just have to check the box in POB. Your effective HP is about the same for physical when it comes to Also when you say t15 Buffed Canyons, what do you mean? Watchstones and Chisel Alch, some scarabs? Any % Delirious?
https://twitch.tv/and_Dang

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info