[3.15]💥Dang's Infernal Trinity Palm Raider 💥 Explosions W/O Massive cost.🔨Crafting Section🔨

"
thedukey wrote:
Any thoughts on adding in dual wielding block chance nodes?

Block chance gets destroyed by Acrobatics. So unless you feel happy to drop 40% attack/ 30%spell dodge for a horrendous amount of attack damage block while dual wielding I wouldn't recommend it...
"
Shuggananas wrote:
I got a feeling lion's roar is fucking me with desyncs because my connection is just OK. Any tip? I have to enable attack without moving for the build to feel good otherwise I teleport all over the place.

I don't use Lion's Roar for mapping at all. For me it feels like it fucks with explosion chains and clear. It is an insane increase in damage however I don't feel like I need it at all.
Can I use a different skill than infernal blow and make it still work?
Good map clearer, I would not recommend it for bossing if you are looking for a budget build.

Thanks for sharing, OP, was fun to go for hollow palm again and somehow nostalgic with infernal blow (built a dedicated heist HP runner last league).
Hf :)
Hey guys, according to the OP im supposed to be doing more cold than fire damage yeah? According to my tooltip my cold damage is about 2k behind fire, would that affect the trinity support in any way?
Quite possibly the strongest all around build on a pretty minor budget i've ever played. Kudos for sharing, enjoying the heck out of it.
Clear is lovely without Inspired Learning, boss damage great despite me still lacking like 150 or so Dex i could still grab.
nvm, on legion 20 milion dps
Last edited by Lukirip on Feb 5, 2021, 8:34:44 PM
low cost, but gooooood mapping experience. Thanks! best build about melle I have played! And one question: how should I do to make the build more powerful with high budget?
Spoiler
Can I use a different skill than infernal blow and make it still work?

You'd have to balance your elemental damage a lot skills that might work with a similar set up with auras, tectonic slam, and Molten strike.
Spoiler
This build is a lot of fun. The biggest "yikes" is that unless you are running mirror tier rares in the 3 slots you will end up with close to no Chaos res. Which is a BIG fucking deal this league.

Maven fights, Maven influence on bosses, any boss with chaos effects, the ritual with chaos dots... It freaking melts you.

I have pretty decent gear with around 1550 dex and I'm beating up 90% of what the game has to offer with little to no problems at all. However, I have tried swapping out chest in PoB to try and gain more defenses which results in quite the loss of DPS.

All in all, one of the most zoomiest builds currently available I think when it comes to regular mapping. I have ~15ex invested and am slapping T16 content without any issues at high speed.

Pro's:
- Pre 3.13 Assassin speed clear
- Reaching respectable DPS is rather cheap
- Juicy MTX explosions!
- I finally get to play Raider again
- Infernal Blow sound effects are tasty

Con's:
- Chaos damage is freakishly lethal
- Min-maxing for tiny increases is insanely expensive
- "Budget" means 3 rares = messing around with resists
- Not tailored for current endgame
- Infernal Blow's AoE is absolute ass
- "Just don't get hit"
- NO
- FUCKING
- GEM
- SLOTS

Long story short: 8 out of 10 would roll again just to go zoom zoom, hear POOF POOF and see pretty colors.

Thank you for the great feedback!

Taking a look at your gear, there are a lot of unused suffixes, Poison on your curse ring. "Just don't get hit" means for us to not stand still and face tank everything. I do that on stream because juggling chat, what I'm doing next, potential improvements, and also being entertaining means that something has to go. Gem slots are quite condensed for our main skills, I also noticed you weren't using a 3rd aura/aspect and chose to go for a brawn jewel instead. and also rare jewels instead of inspired learning. Where did most of the currency sinks go into?
https://twitch.tv/and_Dang
Thanks for the build! Got up and running very quickly and it's super satisfying to play. Haven't had any problem with content yet - done deathless simulacrum, maven shaper, chayula, and tons of high tier maps. Here's my current gear:

I made a few small adjustments:

• Elemental Damage Large Cluster Jewel with Disorienting Display, Prismatic Heart, and Vengeful Commander. Provides excellent DPS, 10 all res to make other gearing easier, and IMO the best blind mechanic in the game. For those unfamiliar with disorienting display, it creates a blinding aura that moves with you and covers ~half the screen.
  • No curse on hit. I'll get this eventually, but a high dex + ele dmg with attacks ring provides significantly more damage than CoH and is relatively cheap to buy. Starting a GG ring craft project which will have all three of those stats.

I think my biggest "issue" with this build is that I'm going to run out of meaningful upgrades soon!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info