[3.13] BLEED BOW GLADIATOR Build 2021 EDITION. League starter & All CONTENT viable!

I got the same numbers that the person 2 posts above me did. According to the fork Command of Steel gives 888k bleed dps or a 10% damage increase. I have changed nothing in the PoB.

Edit: After changing the anointment, I only had a 186k bleed dps increase.
Last edited by BlackGhostII on Jan 12, 2021, 9:29:34 PM
I hope to see an updated version for 3.13 for this one here. I think it's a very good league starter.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
"
Antigegner wrote:
I hope to see an updated version for 3.13 for this one here. I think it's a very good league starter.

no need for an update, it's good
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
"
"
Antigegner wrote:
I hope to see an updated version for 3.13 for this one here. I think it's a very good league starter.

no need for an update, it's good


wonderful, then this one it is. Thx.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
Hello, is this build capable of doing t16 full deliriums deathless? thanks
"
Hello, is this build capable of doing t16 full deliriums deathless? thanks

only with HH
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
Hi, when trying to use PoB it gives me an error. I think I have the latest version.

"unknown passive tree version"

"The build you are trying to load uses an unrecognised version of the passive skill tree. You may need to update the program before loading this build"

PoB version is 1.4.170
Last edited by elpred0 on Jan 13, 2021, 9:36:17 AM
"
elpred0 wrote:
Hi, when trying to use PoB it gives me an error. I think I have the latest version.

"unknown passive tree version"

"The build you are trying to load uses an unrecognised version of the passive skill tree. You may need to update the program before loading this build"

PoB version is 1.4.170

stop using original pob. it's outdated shit
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
My question is

Does the Glancing blows really that matters? According to pob removing it frees 2 skillpoint and it's alone gives huge increase in a Effective Hit Pool + a new changes gives +4 to block (won't get it with GB) /Sincerely
[BHoD]
"
Ner.poe wrote:
My question is

Does the Glancing blows really that matters? According to pob removing it frees 2 skillpoint and it's alone gives huge increase in a Effective Hit Pool + a new changes gives +4 to block (won't get it with GB) /Sincerely

It doubles your block. You won't reach 75% without it
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info