[3.13] BLEED BOW GLADIATOR Build 2021 EDITION. League starter & All CONTENT viable!

"
Lord_Amandus wrote:
Is it worth to apply ensnaring arrow through Mirage Archer instead of Ballista Totems? Or is there any special reason for using totems?

Well they also pull some aggro and can block boss abilities, so its not bad to have 3 ballistas placed.
can someone help me please, i really feel like a lack damage, i just died 6 times in core map because bosses take forever to die
also some rares and harder packs tage ages :(

my budget is about 4-5 ex but i could save up some more if needed, ( yea i know im still on y 5 link :D)

should i aim for a good bow ?
So i played around alot now...got afaik all the important defense stuff up...and even with all flasks up and molten shell, i still get oneshot constantly in maps...dunno...still feels super sqishy :(
Which upgrades are worth the most cost/return.
Just hit map content with the build and still lacking alot of currency/items.

I would buy in this order but dunno if that's the most efficient.

1. Good 6 link rare bow (300-350 pdps) to get rid of infractem + drillneck, swapping in rearguard and rumi's. Maybe even Lioneye's Glare but think rare is better.
2. Lioneyes Fall jewel
3. Thread of hope jewel very large radius
4. Assailum
5. Cluster jewels
6. Glorious Vanity and focus on Chaos Resistance
7. Elder bow with bleed mofidier
8. Farruls + Aspect of the Cat or tankier option with other 6 Link
9. Vulnerability on hit ring
10. Ryslatha's or Headhunter

Is "Growth and Decay" the best annointment?
How about "Master Fletcher", "Avatar of the Hunt" or "Entropy"?

Thanks for your help in advance.
"
Lord_Amandus wrote:
Which upgrades are worth the most cost/return.
Just hit map content with the build and still lacking alot of currency/items.

I would buy in this order but dunno if that's the most efficient.

1. Good 6 link rare bow (300-350 pdps) to get rid of infractem + drillneck, swapping in rearguard and rumi's. Maybe even Lioneye's Glare but think rare is better.
2. Lioneyes Fall jewel
3. Thread of hope jewel very large radius
4. Assailum
5. Cluster jewels
6. Glorious Vanity and focus on Chaos Resistance
7. Elder bow with bleed mofidier
8. Farruls + Aspect of the Cat or tankier option with other 6 Link
9. Vulnerability on hit ring
10. Ryslatha's or Headhunter

Is "Growth and Decay" the best annointment?
How about "Master Fletcher", "Avatar of the Hunt" or "Entropy"?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Vulnerability on hit ring is pretty cheap imo, would buy that very soon
"
Marthuk wrote:
So i played around alot now...got afaik all the important defense stuff up...and even with all flasks up and molten shell, i still get oneshot constantly in maps...dunno...still feels super sqishy :(
Details on the maps? Are we talking high tier reds with dangerous mods? Hits from the boss, or just mobbing?
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
Senfgurke wrote:
can someone help me please, i really feel like a lack damage, i just died 6 times in core map because bosses take forever to die
also some rares and harder packs tage ages :(

my budget is about 4-5 ex but i could save up some more if needed, ( yea i know im still on y 5 link :D)

should i aim for a good bow ?
PoB says you're dealing more damage than I am, and I haven't run into any real problems yet. Looking at your gear, I'd be looking for a 6L bow, then thread of hope, then an assailum helm, then a proper 6L bleed bow in your place.

Are you keeping in range of malevolence, and dropping ballista totems? Are you familiar with the mechanics of the Malachai fight? He can be quite tough if you're not intimately familiar with his actions.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Can anyone help me fix this? I've invested a fair amount of currency in all the cluster jewels, viridian jewels, and timeless jewels, etc. I bought gear for res cap (aside from chaos, which im working on with two better small cluster jewels atm)

The main problem is it doesnt clear entire packs when I shoot the split arrow. I was previously running, I believe his name is Esoros' build from a youtube video but it was pretty weak and I couldn't escape from T10-12 maps.

Now I find it to be incredibly slow and my bleeds are extremely weak. It also takes multiple VERY slow attacks with split arrow to kill larger packs since chain isn't doing its work anymore.

I know I need a better bow, but I am not willing to invest 8ex into something that is only going to deal a bit more damage when the build currently dies in one shot. I need to fix my defensive layers first. Note that I will upgrade the bow soon, I just need to not die instantly before I even consider investing more money into this build.

I need to solve the problem of the build just being overall slow to shoot. I'm also running into mana and dexterity/int problems and that's with gear that has dex/int stacked on them. I'm not even supposed to be using the belt that I am in the final version but I need to in order to match resistances.

https://pastebin.com/S38BhJ7G

Please let me know what I can do thanks.
Skull you don't have bleed or freeze immune on your flasks - those will likely stop a lot of your deaths.
This build feels kinda jank... struggling in tier 13+ maps.

Single target is honestly okay on a 5L puncture and no assailum...

BUT... mapping feels janky, I struggle killing rares without popping down ballista's.

Here's my POB if anyone is interested, considering switching to something else to continue to endgame. https://pastebin.com/S9HrapfW

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info