[3.24] Holy Flicker Strike Necro [League start > All content] All content done. Rant time.

OOF RIP TO THE REALEST BUILD I EVER PLAYED. First time I got to level 95. Thanks Archer
Last edited by Tembulon on Aug 5, 2022, 5:38:58 PM
Uniques are buffed left and right so I'm on a high dose of hopium. Because we use a lot of those.

In a mean time, working on developing poison relics with occultist.
Work in progress but I'm thinking of using some really dumb mechanics to make it work.

Namely inextricable fate boots on myself or AG to make all damage poison and have 100% poison chance, combined with Xoph's Favorite that provies 80% phys damage as fire ( that would boost poison damage) and Vile Toxins and slap all that on top of occultist.

Build gonna be a bit hungry on Dex, but maybe it can be fixed.

https://pastebin.com/SACacMwU
Reserved
Well, i guess it is fine. Even weaker spectres tho
"
The Geofri's Crest Unique Helmet no longer has +1 to Level of Socketed Gems, or Summoned Holy Relics have 20-25% reduced Cooldown Recovery Rate. It now has 120-150% increased Armour and Energy Shield (previously 60-80%). The Fire, Cold and Lightning Resistance modifiers now have values of +20-30% (previously all +15-20%).
Last edited by Yanwar on Aug 11, 2022, 6:27:23 PM
"
Yanwar wrote:
Well, i guess it is fine. Even weaker spectres tho
"
The Geofri's Crest Unique Helmet no longer has +1 to Level of Socketed Gems, or Summoned Holy Relics have 20-25% reduced Cooldown Recovery Rate. It now has 120-150% increased Armour and Energy Shield (previously 60-80%). The Fire, Cold and Lightning Resistance modifiers now have values of +20-30% (previously all +15-20%).

This doesn't do anything other than removing +1 levelsfrom the helm.
We already had maxed out cooldown reduction. Removing that stat doesn't change our dps at all. The only time it matters if we get to max roll Ashes of the stars (good luck with that with the divine orb change btw) and 21/23 Divergent Holy Relic (also good luck with that)

The only thing that can save the build is that if minion crit nodes on passive tree will somehow be good. They didn't show what those nodes would be in patch notes...

As for specters - its somewhat mitigatable. You can simply anoint (or take) Deat Attunement to get back to 3 units.

Mana resrvation is also somewhat managable - but you will have to run lvl1 Skitterbots + Pride and Tempest shield up till you get Ashes of the Stars. Then you can swap to Zealotry.

And you can forget to ever have determination... That's gone. However - there is another nice tech that can be used to keep that ES/Life up - Tempest shield + ES leech/Life leech. Could be good. And costs very little mana resrvation.

Overall things are looking very grim for this build. There are much more synergies with other minions builds than with holy relics.

That being said, I think you can have a smooth start with it. Its still gonna be strong early and prolly can even deal with end game bosses. Idk if it can take on Feared though.

Removing crit just made it do no damage. But by the time you get to red maps - maybe we figure something out to make it better. And if not, I'll just move to other game.

"
Fire_Archer wrote:

(...)
The only thing that can save the build is that if minion crit nodes on passive tree will somehow be good. They didn't show what those nodes would be in patch notes...
(...)

You can check out the new crit stuff on https://poeplanner.com/ , they have updated to the current data. Doesn't look too bad. It's located where the old "minion aoe" nodes were, the cluster's notable node is called "Fearsome Force"

1) 20% minion crit chance
2) 25% minion crit chance
3) 20% minion crit multi
4) 20% minion crit multi
5) notable 60% minion crit chance, 20% minion crit multi
Last edited by TheEighthPanda on Aug 12, 2022, 9:02:56 AM
"
"
Fire_Archer wrote:

(...)
(...)

You can check out the new crit stuff on https://poeplanner.com/ , they have updated to the current data. Doesn't look too bad. It's located where the old "minion aoe" nodes were, the cluster's notable node is called "Fearsome Force"

1) 20% minion crit chance
2) 25% minion crit chance
3) 20% minion crit multi
4) 20% minion crit multi
5) notable 60% minion crit chance, 20% minion crit multi

Well that is just sad...

Not only we get 15% less AOE now... we also get less crit chanсe than before. Going down from 100%inc to 95%...

The build is so much more worse now, but its still managable to get aroun 1.5-2 mill dps I guess...

With early game setup it should look something like that https://pastebin.com/qduhXQ75

Heavily carried by Xoph's specter, and I hope GGG won't find about that one, cuz its lowkey busted.

You will get to red maps no problem, I assume, but there it will start to hurt. Archnem mobs with no crush from Brutality, and no buffs from IL will be very sad.

I really don't know how it is for other builds out there, minions or not, but this one got at least 3 times more weak in terms of damage.

The tanky stats are still there though.

I'll try starting it on 3.19, but will not update the main post guide till I try it myself.

You all are welcome to check my progress though. I'll be leaving comments.
"
Fire_Archer wrote:
Heavily carried by Xoph's specter, and I hope GGG won't find about that one, cuz its lowkey busted.

The spectre is 20% gain.

80% is the monster version.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
kayella wrote:
"
Fire_Archer wrote:

The spectre is 20% gain.

80% is the monster version.

In that case, there is no reason to play necromancer then.

Like at all.

Just put in brutality back and go Guardian. The build is dead.
if i read it right, in the patchnote they announced they have deleted Fated items and the Geofri's Helmet haven't received "+1 to maximum summoned holy relic"
So now, only 1 relic ? they just destroyed the build ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info