DRE007: 3-Week Flashback

Hmmmm are eternal orbs going to be able to drop??
"
Vellkun wrote:
Hmmmm are eternal orbs going to be able to drop??

It's not possible for Eternal Orbs to drop in the event.
Hi guys,

I am new to this game. Where can I find challenges on my PS4?
"
Hi guys,

I am new to this game. Where can I find challenges on my PS4?

Hiya,

I'm not sure if this may have been what you were requesting however, you should be able to find your Achievements using the following link - https://www.pathofexile.com/account/sony/view-profile/slanke_magneet/achievements
are we able to respec between sub-ascendancy as scion aka level as ele/inquisitor then respec necro/hiero for endgame. you technically dont change the class choices made (witch and templar in this example)
free stuff
poggers
Soooo, I kind of wanted to use the same nickname from my character from Mayhem, since prizes were already delivered and the league is voided, I assume I cant just delete the character?? I`ll be glad if someone could confirm.
"
poyozzo wrote:
Soooo, I kind of wanted to use the same nickname from my character from Mayhem, since prizes were already delivered and the league is voided, I assume I cant just delete the character?? I`ll be glad if someone could confirm.

The prizes from the Mayhem event have been awarded so you are free to delete the character and use the nickname for Flashback.
"
"
poyozzo wrote:

The prizes from the Mayhem event have been awarded so you are free to delete the character and use the nickname for Flashback.

Thank you very much for the fast reply :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info