December Events - Mayhem, Endless Delve and Flashback

Ok 3 hours, going to smoke cigar and get ready for no sleep
Coole Events. Eine Frage, sind die Charaktere und Loot danach auch im Standard-Modus verfügbar? Oder sind die am Ende der Woche unbrauchbar?

//

Nice Events. What will happen to the characters when the events end? Can I still play them in standard-Mode? I dont have to much time to spare, yet would like to join the event :)
Last edited by 2leet4this on Dec 4, 2020, 11:33:45 AM
"
2leet4this wrote:
Coole Events. Eine Frage, sind die Charaktere und Loot danach auch im Standard-Modus verfügbar? Oder sind die am Ende der Woche unbrauchbar?

//

Nice Events. What will happen to the characters when the events end? Can I still play them in standard-Mode? I dont have to much time to spare, yet would like to join the event :)

Mayhem is voided.
Delve is voided.
Flashback is not voided.
So if you want to keep your stuff, play flashback.
nice one
YoketheJoker
Hey is this void? or can we keep what we find? do things we find migrate to standard once this has ended? Sorry for any inconvenience.
Have a great day.
"
Dragoon_Diver wrote:
i have a question for GGG:

will navali be available on endless delve?
many chests contains silver coins and some even drops prophecy itemised

if you want answers from ggg, you need to go to reddit. but to answer your question, there will be no navali so div cards and silver coins are useless. you can use itemized prophecies by right clicking them.
Last edited by dachoppa on Dec 4, 2020, 9:35:37 PM
"
randeenie wrote:
Hey is this void? or can we keep what we find? do things we find migrate to standard once this has ended? Sorry for any inconvenience.
Have a great day.

in the time you typed this post, you could have just searched the announcement for "void". wouldn't even have to read the whole thing.
Last edited by dachoppa on Dec 4, 2020, 9:36:52 PM
"
dachoppa wrote:
"
randeenie wrote:
Have a great day.

in the time you typed this post, you could have just searched the announcement for "void". wouldn't even have to read the whole thing.

I searched. Always gotta be a smart ass instead of answering the question. I ...SEARCHED!!!!!!!
Why leave your two cents if you don't wanna answer the question? Jesus! No wonder thew world is going to poop in a hand basket.
this is just short league not event.. event should occur in standard and heist league. not another new league.

and then you cant keep what you pickup. but we can trade. LOL
fk archnemesis.
HELLO...MAY I ASK...IF MY LEAGUE IS HEIST AND I JOIN THIS EVENT MAYHEM SFF..CAN I TRANSFER THE EVENT PRIZES TO MY MAIN LEAGUE?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info