December Events - Mayhem, Endless Delve and Flashback

Pog I will try the endless delve if my health allows it!

I always wanted delve to be endless in the first place. No access to crafting and no cluster jewels will sure mix up the meta quite a bit.
I love it how GGG at times states that the majority of players never reaches maps,but then announces one week events.
Yup Yup Time 2 Delve Boys!!! Looks really fun guys thanks.. ps Happy New-Year everybody!!!
"
Is the prize pool shared between all platforms?
Each platform (PC, PS4 and Xbox One) has its own Demigod's Auhority prize pool. However, the microtransaction prize pool is shared across all platforms.

Knowing the RNG and that it is shared between all 4 leagues ,i will only stick to Mystery Box and hope i get an armor piece this way.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Nov 23, 2020, 5:54:49 AM
"
AvenjQ wrote:
"However, the microtransaction prize pool is shared across all platforms."

Greed +1

30K pieces of MTX across all three events, when just Delve will probably have 50K on PC.

Lovely. 3X50 it is.
Last edited by Sixtysan on Nov 23, 2020, 5:57:10 AM
"
FramFramson wrote:
LOL flashback but no Legacy items and event is voided so you don't even get your drops.

OH BOY I CAN'T WAIT TO HOP ON THE MADMAN TREADMILL FOR... NOTHING SPECIAL!

Hahahahahaha... Whose genius idea was this?

"
Mike_84 wrote:
Well, what a waste on these events, instead of working on better normal leagues.

Voided leagues are completely pointless for the hoarders like me.
And a flashback from the actual 4-month long league, really, from the most trash and bugged league what most of us already quit 1 month+ ago and trying to forget it ever existed?

December 18 - Three-Week Heist Flashback

This event is NOT voided. (Items and characters WILL transfer to parent leagues at the end of the event)

Ppl write something:
1. without reading throughly the description
2. badly needing to correct glasses dioptries
3. suffering from ADHD or with the attention span of a goldfish
4. insert wildly odd or malevolent reason here

At least is half true (which makes it even more devious), no legacies
Last edited by Zenshii on Nov 23, 2020, 6:03:37 AM
While I realize that GGG had to come up with something for December, due to their rather weird and weak decision on postponing the next league - simply because a highly awaited game that is a completely different genre and in no way competing with PoE is launched around that time - I must admit that I laughed when I read this.

You're doing a 1-week Mayhem

Okay, I can potentially see the idea behind this one, but it's 1 week? Way to completely screw over people who actually work for a living (not saying streaming, Youtube content creation etc. is not a job btw., because it is and should be recognized as such).

You're doing a 1-week Infinite Delve

Okay, if you enjoy Delve, this is probably awesome. But... If you don't really Delve in regular leagues because you don't enjoy it, then, what?
I personally do not enjoy Delve. The whole reason you do leagues for free beta testing of features is to add to the core game, to expand on the possibilities and options that players have. Here you just limited people to a single mechanic - granted you have included ascension and purchasing of gems into the mechanic.

You're doing a 3 week Flashback event... of Heist?

So let me get this straight.. Heist? I'll ask again; Heist? Did you misspell Harvest?

Why would you do a flashback to a league that ended less than a month from when you plan to launch this? This in my mind makes no sense to do, whether you're in marketing or sitting at C level. What will this achieve? Are you solely catering to the few people who are aspiring to completing their unique stash tabs, who didn't get all the new uniques in the league? It smells like yet another case of nepotism to be honest.

Personal comments

I think both Mayhem and Infinite Delve each have their merits and could be fun, but why not make both start at the same time, and have them run side by side, for the entire duration until the next league? That way you don't screw over anyone, and people can play what they enjoy. Also if you want to make a flashback event, do it for Harvest; Not the league you just finished, especially considering the feedback you have gotten on it.. It's one of the weirder choices I've ever seen you make to be honest.
Timezone: CET
"
PrimusGamer wrote:

You're doing a 3 week Flashback event... of Heist?

So let me get this straight.. Heist? I'll ask again; Heist? Did you misspell Harvest?

Why would you do a flashback to a league that ended less than a month from when you plan to launch this? This in my mind makes no sense to do, whether you're in marketing or sitting at C level.

Personal comments

Also if you want to make a flashback event, do it for Harvest; Not the league you just finished, especially considering the feedback you have gotten on it.. It's one of the weirder choices I've ever seen you make to be honest.

Dates In US/EU Timezone
Dec 4 - One-Week Mayhem
Dec 11 - One-Week Endless Delve
Dec 18 - Three-Week Heist Flashback
Jan 7 - 3.13 Announcement Livestream
Jan 11 - Heist Ends on PC
Jan 15 - 3.13 PC Launch
Jan 21 - 3.13 Console Launch

Regular Heist league run in paralel with enhanced Heist league aka Heist Flashback.
Whats with ppl than cant properly read (or understand) simple and clear announcements... sigh...
Last edited by Zenshii on Nov 23, 2020, 6:23:40 AM
heist flashback D:, what the point ?!
This gonna be sooo epic.. I'm in!
ULTRA

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info