December Events - Mayhem, Endless Delve and Flashback

My December just got waaaaaaaay better!

Thanks GGG!
Avid door opening enjoyer.
I'm actually more upset that the endless delve starts during Cyberpunk 2077 release week than if the league had started that day :( I've wanted more real delve action since delve league and now I cannot participate. Feels bad man. Maybe next year I guess.
Thank you so much for these events. I can say for the Brazilian PoE community: We LOVE it!
WOW, this will be so much fun even if I don't get any prizes !!!

SO HYPED !!!!!!
So uhhh... How is free points and ascendancy points going to be handled in endless delve? Will it just be assigned at certain levels?
OMG

Fuck yeah!

"
Melanholic7 wrote:
GGG, this sounds better than a league, to be honest. can we make this every time? like 1 league and after it 1.5 month of such races?? 1) they are super fun 2) easier for you to have time for creating league 3) rewards chance for players are nice.

+1 on that opinion.
You can keep 12 week cycle or make it 14week i dont know. And we have these events in between.

We need harvest back to core asap though.

Thanks bex for your help as always.

December looks interesting again.

Poggers
Last edited by Stathisman on Nov 22, 2020, 6:15:35 PM
Well, this events look intresting in my point of view, but there are a few questions!

About events:

Will uniques from specific leagues, maps, bosses and areas will drop on delve, or are we limited to the generic ones and delve league ones?

Will the new heist skill gems be possible to obtain on delve gem nodes, or they are out of this event also?

Will niko also have currency to enchange as npcs on acts, or are we totaly dependent of what drops on delve only?

About the rewards:

I could end my luck in this specific area, but, wouldnt be more intresting to have micro transaction rewards, based on who gets in first 3k 2.1k 600 and 150 places for each specific level and then randomize them between winners, than just randomize luck to get anything?

In my prespective and specific on flashback event, players will be more into party farm levels as many times they can and completely ignore the core of the event!

Also, are the limited numbers or rewards for all versions of each event, or each version of events, have their own rewards like Demigod's Authority?

Not sure what to expect from a mayem or a flashback events right now, but i will enjoy and see where it goes! :)

See ya all around exiles! \o o/
Hype is real !!! whole december going to be fun ^^
Nice rewards.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info