[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

Hi there

Thanks so much for the guide, very appreciated. I wanna try a SRS bomber as a league starter next league. Question: Are you familiar with Kay's SRS bomber? if yes, could you point out some differences? That'd be totally awesome! I am kinda unsure which route to follow.

Best
"
klaiundblond wrote:
Hi there

Thanks so much for the guide, very appreciated. I wanna try a SRS bomber as a league starter next league. Question: Are you familiar with Kay's SRS bomber? if yes, could you point out some differences? That'd be totally awesome! I am kinda unsure which route to follow.

Best

Sorry it took a while for me to answer.

I checked out Kay's Build.

The Main difference is that Kay's build is more offence focused then mine.

Both variants are viable to face everything that is in the Game.

While Kay's Build has a bit more damage with the endgame gear, it is missing the Block, Ailment immunity and Recover Life on Block.

If you are playing hardcore I would rather go with the more defence focussed variant of the build.

nonetheless both variant will be decent for clearing and Boss killing.

PS: I will update my Build once the patchnotes are out.
Poeatlas.app
Thanks for an awesome build! I played a more traditional version of SRS a long long time ago, wondering how this build compares to something like https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2563355/page/1 as it gets towards the end game at 10ex+ investment?
"
Cahrin wrote:
Thanks for an awesome build! I played a more traditional version of SRS a long long time ago, wondering how this build compares to something like https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2563355/page/1 as it gets towards the end game at 10ex+ investment?

Hi,

Hard to say, since the Builds are hard to compare.
Eventhough they are using the same skill, they are build around different game mechanics.

I haven't tried the build you have linked, but I would assume that you can do the same gamecontent.

It depends on what playstyle you like better.

My Build should performe quite good on a very low budget.
All items you need you can either craft yourself or get for a few chaos from trade.

I haven't tried it, but you should be able to do Uber Elder on a 1 Ex budget without trouble.
Poeatlas.app
Thanks for including the leveling tree and skill gems.
The Build is Updated for 3.14!

Changelog for 3.14:

- Completly recreated PoB
-- More Gear Sets (Leveling/Mid Game/Late Game/End Game)
-- Updated Tree
-- Updated Gems
-- Check Notes for some Crafting tips
- About 30% more DPS then previous Version
- Updated Gear
-- Added (basic-)Crafting Notes for Each Gearslot
- Updated Gems
Poeatlas.app
Added PoB with 3.14 Skill-Tree (No changes to the tree)
Poeatlas.app
Thanks for the great build mate. Deffinately my starter for this league.
Great build! I'm guessing the amulet is no longer a legion drop, but a general one now?
Do you have any concerns that the New threshold can interfere with the srs reaching there destination before parishing?

Cherup

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info