[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

Is there a way for my minions to explode faster?
"
HoldTheBeer wrote:
Is there a way for my minions to explode faster?

Instead of the Life/Mana Quality on the Tavukai you could use the chaos damage one.

you also could get a Fortess Covenant Jewel wich makes notables in range your minions take 20% increased damage.
Poeatlas.app
Thanks! BTW Covenant had to put in cluster jewel slot or any other, because in POB can't see it.
"
HoldTheBeer wrote:
Thanks! BTW Covenant had to put in cluster jewel slot or any other, because in POB can't see it.

If you want the covenant to affect a notable, you have to put it in a normal socket, not in a cluster jewel
Poeatlas.app
Would there be a way to incorporate more offerings into this build? I saw a triple offering SRS build a while back, however this build looks a lot more viable, so I was wondering if you could kind of combine them in a way. I guess since we are pretty socket starved it would become quite difficult?
"
Nienorr wrote:
Would there be a way to incorporate more offerings into this build? I saw a triple offering SRS build a while back, however this build looks a lot more viable, so I was wondering if you could kind of combine them in a way. I guess since we are pretty socket starved it would become quite difficult?

you can't have two or more offerings affecting you at the same time (at least as far as I know).
So you would have to cycle through the offerings.

you can drop Convocation if you want to or get a Unset Ring.
If you are fine with just "Flame Dash" you could also drop "Second wind" and "Arcane Sourge"
Poeatlas.app
Last edited by Weo_ on Nov 11, 2021, 12:22:12 PM
Hmm can i use belly of the beast for Animate Guardian? Searching for better equips for him.
"
HoldTheBeer wrote:
Hmm can i use belly of the beast for Animate Guardian? Searching for better equips for him.

Sure!

I just chose the items because they are decently tanky and cheap.
Poeatlas.app
Can you suggest other parts thats better than in guide? It's ok if it costsmuch more.
"
HoldTheBeer wrote:
Can you suggest other parts thats better than in guide? It's ok if it costsmuch more.

You might wanna checkout a in-depth guide for that. Eg. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRK5AFbhd2M
Poeatlas.app

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info