[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

Also how exactly do we curse mobs to benefit from the minions penetrate 8% elemental resistance on cursed enemies ? From the minion offence mastery ?

In the notes it states that you use tempest shield to get to maximum block chances, but in the links in pob you don't.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last edited by Vendetta on Oct 25, 2021, 9:06:11 AM
"
Vendetta wrote:
Also how exactly do we curse mobs to benefit from the minions penetrate 8% elemental resistance on cursed enemies ? From the minion offence mastery ?

In the notes it states that you use tempest shield to get to maximum block chances, but in the links in pob you don't.

1. I will try to use profane proxy ring. I think its not as good as previous setup with casting ball lightning (for example) and curse on hit setup + elemental equlibrium, but atleast no need to cast something to curse enemy at all.

I'm more worried about seal gain frequency and maximum seals. Not so easy to get this stats like before.

2. About block. With new offering mastery and atlreast t2 offering stat on body armor, lvl 23 normal bone offering will give 36*0.9=32 block chance.

With current tree we have 6 attack 40 spell block chance. Shield can give another 24 for exaple. 30/40. Perfect rumi another 12/6. 42/46. And with bone offering buff its 74/78.

Shield mastery also with 4-5% attack block (1% for every 5% on shield). Or bone offering can be divergent for extra %.
Last edited by poearca on Oct 25, 2021, 9:53:30 AM
"
Vendetta wrote:

We use Ball lightning (or any other Spell that Hits and you feel comfortable with) to proc "Curse on Hit" (from our Rings)

I thought I removed Tempest shield from everywhere in the guide, where did I miss it?

Regarding Block: what u/poearca said ;-)
Poeatlas.app
"
Weo_ wrote:
I thought I removed Tempest shield from everywhere in the guide, where did I miss it?

4. Defence Layers from pob screenshots.
What spectres do you recommend? I'm wearing the classic monkey with frenzy charges
"
hielasangre0 wrote:
What spectres do you recommend? I'm wearing the classic monkey with frenzy charges

Check 6.3 part of the guide, spectre links and notes.
Hi
I was wondering, Why i should use the replica siegebreaker instead of the regular.
Could anyone explan that to me?

Thanks in advance :)
Is there an alternative to crafting gloves with minion life? The essence of fear no longer gives + to minion life on the gloves - it gives + to minion damage.

Looks like synth implicits are now the only way to get minion life mod on gloves.
Last edited by ElCarrot on Oct 28, 2021, 12:40:09 AM
"
max170696 wrote:
Hi
I was wondering, Why i should use the replica siegebreaker instead of the regular.
Could anyone explan that to me?

Thanks in advance :)

Replica siegebreaker spreads burning ground on minion death, regular one spreads caustic ground. this build focuses on amplifying fire damage not chaos damage
"
poearca wrote:
"
Weo_ wrote:

4. Defence Layers from pob screenshots.

You are right.

I will update them allong with some other fixes in the Buildguide.
Poeatlas.app

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info